18th April 2018, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BPA(Performing Arts) in BHU?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the process for getting admission in Banaras Hindu University for studying BPA in Performing Arts? I want to secure admission for this BPA course in BHU. Kindly help me!

14th May 2018, 04:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BPA(Performing Arts) in BHU?

Admission procedure in BHU is done on the basis of marks obtained in the UET (Undergraduate entrance exam) entrance exam conducted by BHU. If you want to secure admission for this BPA course in BHU, you will have to score good marks in the entrance exam.The University will conduct its counseling through online mode. You should attend the BHU counselling on the basis of your rank. The seats have allotted to the students according to their rank and availability of seats in various colleges.
After selection you will have to take an allocation letter when you report to the college allotted.

Last edited by ppsahu; 11th August 2018 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Short answer
16th May 2018, 02:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BPA(Performing Arts) in BHU?

Admission procedure to pursue BPA (Performing Arts) in BHU:

BHU conducts it's own entrance examination called "UET" Examination to pursue BPA (Performing Arts) course. You may get more details of the test from it's portal which is given below.

Click here for BHU Portal

>> You are first required to apply ONLINE for this course from the portal that is given to you above. And then accordingly candidate may note that UET information bulletin and application forms need to be filled online as per the procedure that is given on the portal.

Click here for Entrance Test Schedule

Click here for Admission Process - Refer 27th and 28th pages for getting detailed instructions to be followed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?