1st February 2014, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I prefer BBA (economics honours) or B.COM (economics honours)?

Iam a commerce student n i dob't have maths.Iwant to pot for economics honours.I just wanna i konkw which course should i prefer in the same.Either BBA (economics honours) or B.COM (economics honours)

10th February 2014, 01:26 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Which course should I prefer BBA (economics honours) or B.COM (economics honours)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Iam a commerce student n i dob't have maths.Iwant to pot for economics honours.I just wanna i konkw which course should i prefer in the same.Either BBA (economics honours) or B.COM (economics honours)
We really appreciate your interest to apply for Higher Degree course. But, choosing the course is entirely based on the future ambition.

Think before Choosing the Course:-

~~ If you did be interested to apply for Higher Degree/Professional Course like, MBA in Finance/M.A in Economics/ICFAI etc.. then you may apply for BBA in Economics Hons course.

~~ If you did be interested to apply for Higher Degree/Professional Course like, ICSI/ICWAI/ICAI/M.Com/MBA in Accountant Finance Specialization then you may apply for B.Com

Both the courses having good scope in both the Private as well as Public Sectors. So, don't both the course having good Job prospectus.

The Minimum Educational Qualification to apply for this course is that the candidate should be passed in 12th standard or equivalent qualification from recognized university.

50% Percentage of marks is required in 12th Board Examination to join in this bachelor degree course.

So you can choose any of the course based on your future ambition.

All The Best~
15th January 2015, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I prefer BBA (economics honours) or B.COM (economics honours)?

i am student of xii class commerce streem without maths
i want make a CA
12th April 2015, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

What is difference between b. Com hons and economics hons
18th February 2016, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of commerce.I want to do civil servicrs.Which course should i opt BA honours Economics or B.com Homours Economics?
23rd April 2017, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of commerce with maths as my extra sub. I want to do ph.d in economics. Can I do b.com with economics honours
14th August 2017, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage should i score in order to get admission in top colleges of DU like SRCC, LSR,St.Stephens,etc. for pursuing Economics Hons?
16th May 2018, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I AM A STUDENT OF PLUS TWO COMPUTER MATHS WITH 96% MARKS. WHICH COURSE IS BETTER FOR ME,BSC
ECONOMICS OR BCOM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?