1st August 2019, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) in KLE Academy of Higher Education and Research?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) in KLE Academy of Higher Education and Research. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

4th August 2019, 05:10 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) in KLE Academy of Higher Education and Research?

KLE Academy of Higher Education and Research offers B.Sc. in Neurophysiology Technology course. In order to pursue this program, you will need to appear for KCET entrance examination. After successfully clearing the KCET you will have to take part in the counseling process. After seat allotment, you have to complete the document verification process.
5th August 2019, 12:03 AM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) in KLE Academy of Higher Education and Research?

Admission in KLE Academy of Higher Education and Research to study BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) will be done through an entrance examination conducted by the University and it is named as KLEU-AIET.

Type of Course - Degree
Level of Course - Bachelor's degree
Duration of course - 3 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?