1st August 2019, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study BE(Ceramic and Cement Technology) in PDA College of Engineering Gulbarga?

Hi, I am preparing for JEE Main and interested to do BE(Ceramic and Cement Technology) in PDA College of Engineering Gulbarga through JEE Main. So, I would like to know what score I need to maintain in JEE Main for getting admission in this course in CITM-Jaipur?

4th August 2019, 10:51 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study BE(Ceramic and Cement Technology) in PDA College of Engineering Gulbarga?

In order to pursue BE in Ceramic and Cement Technology course, you will need to appear for JEE-Mains entrance examinations. Once you have cleared this examinations you can pursue BE in Ceramic and Cement Technology course at PDA College of Engineering Gulbarga. There is no specific cutoff required to pursue this course however, you have to obtain qualifying marks in JEE-Mains examinations.
Official links of JEE-Mains:
https://jeemain.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?