26th July 2018, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore?

Dear friends, I am interested to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) from Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this institute for this BTech course asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore?
  2. Fee expenses of BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore?
  3. Course structure of BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore?
  4. Admission procedure to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Communication System) in Amrita School of Communication?
  6. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Dental Mechanics in Amrita School of Dentistry?
  7. List of the colleges where I can get E&CE after scoring a rank of 31036?
  8. Which college should I get after scoring 17500 in entrance exam
  9. Which college can I get after scoring 12919 rank?
  10. Admission procedure to study 11th in Military School of Bangalore for a candidate of Belgaum? Last date of admission?
  11. List of colleges I can get with CET rank 3544 in Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. In which college can I apply after scoring 269 GATE score?
  13. List of colleges in which I can get a seat after scoring 6752 rank in PGECET, CSE?
  14. Which colleges can I get after scoring 411 GATE score in CSE branch?
  15. Which top colleges of Karnataka can I get after scoring 6232 in KCET exam
  16. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering in BES Institute of Technology, Bangalore?
  17. Which are the best colleges to do M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded after scoring 490 in GATE?
  18. Admission procedure to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad? -- [New]
30th September 2021, 10:10 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore?

Admission procedure to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore is given below.

Candidate can get admission on the basis of JEE Main exam score.

Candidate should go through counseling procedure of JEE Main to secure admission.

Candidate must have secured minimum 60% in intermediate.

Candidate can visit official website for application submission.
https://www.amrita.edu/campus/bengaluru
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?