29th July 2018, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Metallurgical Engineering) in Jagadguru Dattatray College of Technology, Indore?

Hi friends, I am interested to study BE(Metallurgical Engineering) from Jagadguru Dattatray College of Technology, Indore. So, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this course. Please tell me if you know about the admission procedure. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available for BE(Metallurgical Engineering) admission in Jagadguru Dattatray College of Technology, Indore?
  2. How many BE(Metallurgical Engineering) seats are available in Jagadguru Dattatray College of Technology, Indore?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Metallurgical Engineering) in Jagadguru Dattatray College of Technology, Indore? -- [New]
  4. Course structure of BE(Metallurgical Engineering) in Jagadguru Dattatray College of Technology, Indore?
  5. List of Colleges offering MBA in Airline and Airport Management in Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD in Chemistry in Indore?
  7. Which colleges can I get after scoring 86% in 12th board and 32 marks in MPPET?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD(Food Technology) in College of Technology & Engineering?
  9. Admission procedure to study ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  10. Admission procedure to study BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  11. Admission procedure to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology?
  12. Admission procedure to study B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) in PSG College of Engineering and Technology?
  13. Admission procedure to study BE(Aeronautical Engineering) in Institute of Engineering Sciences and Management, Indore?
  14. List of AICTE approved & stipend providing colleges(In Andhra pradesh) for a student having 5735 rank in GPAT?
  15. Procedure to study MBA(Computer Management) in School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore?
  16. Admission procedure to study BE(Petrochemical Engineering) in JCT College of Engineering and Technology?
  17. Admission procedure to study ME(Communication Engineering) in Methodist College of Engineering and Technology?
  18. Which exam do I have to give to get admission in B.Tech in ETC branch? What is the admission procedure?
30th September 2021, 10:13 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Metallurgical Engineering) in Jagadguru Dattatray College of Technology, Indore?

Admission procedure to study BE(Metallurgical Engineering) in Jagadguru Dattatray College of Technology, Indore is given below.

(Name of this Institute is now LNCT Indore.)

Candidate can get admission on the basis of JEE Main exam score.

Candidate should go through counseling procedure of JEE Main to secure admission.

Candidate can also get direct admission on the basis of intermediate score.

Candidate must have secured minimum 60% in intermediate.

Candidate can visit official website for application submission.

http://www.lnctgroup.in/lnct-indore/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?