14th September 2019, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Biotechnology) in Institute of Technology and Marine Engineering?

Hi Sir, I want to get admission in Institute of Technology and Marine Engineering for studying BTech(Biotechnology). I would like to know about the procedure for securing admission in this institute for studying this course. Can you please let me know about the admission procedure?

20th September 2019, 11:47 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Biotechnology) in Institute of Technology and Marine Engineering?

The admission procedure for admission to Bachelor of Technology(Biotechnology) in Institute of Technology and Marine Engineering is on the basis of your scores in West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination followed by counseling. You would need to fill the application form available on the website http://nitmas.edu.in/page/admission-form. You can fill the application form and can appear for admission on the day assigned by the college. You would need to carry below mentioned documents at the time of admission.

:-Admit Card Class-10th
:-Mark Sheet Class-10th
:-Mark Sheet Class-12th
:-Character Certificate
:-Transfer pr Migration
:-Medical Fitness Certificate
:- Blood Group Report
:-Photograph
:-WBJEEB Provisional Admission or Allotment Letter - Original and 2 xerox copies.
:-Rank Card (WBJEE/JEE-Main)- 4 attested copies.

You can check the website http://nitmas.edu.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?