5th June 2019, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Information and Communication Technology) in SEAS-Ahmedabad?

Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in SEAS-Ahmedabad for studying BTech(Information and Communication Technology)? I am interested to study BTech(Information and Communication Technology) from this college. So I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

9th June 2019, 08:59 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Information and Communication Technology) in SEAS-Ahmedabad?

The admission to School of Engineering and Applied Science in B.Tech(Information and Communication Technology) course is done through 2 entrance examinations.

1. Admissions through Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC): Out of 120 seats 60 seats are filled through ACPC.
2. Admissions through All India Seats ( JEE Main Merit ):-Out of 120 seats 60 seats are filled through JEE Main .

You can visit the website https://ahduni.edu.in/seas/academics/btech-programmes for more information.
10th June 2019, 11:23 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Information and Communication Technology) in SEAS-Ahmedabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in SEAS-Ahmedabad for studying BTech(Information and Communication Technology)? I am interested to study BTech(Information and Communication Technology) from this college. So I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

Eligible candidates can apply for the admission to study BTech (Information and Communication Technology) in the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS), Allahabad University. Students are admitted to the BTech (Information and Communication Technology) in the SEAS – Ahmedabad on the basis of their score in JEE (Main) (50% of the seats) and remaining 50% of the seats are filled through Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) – Gujarat. Therefore, candidates should appear either for JEE (Main) or GUJCET for the admission to study BTech (Information and Communication Technology) in the SEAS – Ahmedabad.
10th June 2019, 10:23 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The admission procedure to study BTech in Information and Communication Technology at SEAS (School of Engineering and Applied Science), Ahmedabad is given below.

==> Candidate can apply online through university website www.ahduni.edu.in/seas/

==> Admission will be done on the basis of performance in GUJCET (Gujarat Common Entrance Test), through the state wide ACPC (Admission Commission for Professional Courses) counseling process.

==> Candidate minimum age should be 17 years.

==> Candidate must have done 10+2 or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics along with one of Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate.

I am also giving you the contact details of the university.

Address - School of Engineering and Applied Science
Ahmedabad University
GICT Building, Central Campus Navrangpura,
Ahmedabad - 380009
Gujarat
Phone - +91-79-61911111/ 61911112
Email - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?