5th June 2019, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BTech(Information and Communication Technology) in SEAS-Ahmedabad?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BTech(Information and Communication Technology) from SEAS-Ahmedabad. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this college? Please tell me about the eligibility of doing this course immediately. Thank you!

9th June 2019, 08:55 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech(Information and Communication Technology) in SEAS-Ahmedabad?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for the B.Tech(Information and Communication Technology) in School of Engineering and Applied Science(SEAS) Ahmedabad is 10+2 with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board.

The candidates are required to attempt the competitive examination for engineering to get admission in BTech(Information and Communication Technology) in SEAS-Ahmedabad.

The admission to School of Engineering and Applied Science in B.Tech(Information and Communication Technology) course is done through 2 entrance examinations.

1. Admissions through Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC): Out of 120 seats 60 seats are filled through ACPC.
2. Admissions through All India Seats ( JEE Main Merit ):-Out of 120 seats 60 seats are filled through JEE Main .

You can visit the website https://ahduni.edu.in/seas/academics/btech-programmes for more information.
10th June 2019, 10:22 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech(Information and Communication Technology) in SEAS-Ahmedabad?

The eligibility criteria to study BTech in Information and Communication Technology at SEAS (School of Engineering and Applied Science), Ahmedabad is given below.

==> Candidate must have done 10+2 or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics along with one of Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate.

==> Admission will be done on the basis of performance in GUJCET (Gujarat Common Entrance Test), through the state wide ACPC (Admission Commission for Professional Courses) counseling process.

==> Candidate minimum age should be 17 years.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.ahduni.edu.in/seas/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?