13th August 2019, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Man Made Fibre Technology) in Uttar Pradesh Textile Technology Institute?

Hi friends, I am interested to study BTech(Man Made Fibre Technology) from Uttar Pradesh Textile Technology Institute. So, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this course. Please tell me if you know about the admission procedure.

16th August 2019, 11:43 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Man Made Fibre Technology) in Uttar Pradesh Textile Technology Institute?

The admission procedure to study a BTech in Man Made Fibre Technology at Uttar Pradesh Textile Technology Institute is a candidate must have done a 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/Biotechnology subjects from a recognized university.

Admission selection is done on the basis of marks obtained in State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) which is conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Technical University.

A candidate can either download the application form from the university website www.uptti.ac.in or can visit the university office . Fill the form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents. Pay the fee through demand draft in favor of Director UPTTI Kanpur, payable at Kanpur or you can deposit through online SBI collect web portal or pay online through the university website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?