6th August 2019, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Elementary Education in University College for Women Miranda House?

Hi, I am a student of 12th standard with Commerce stream. After completing my Higher Secondary, I want to do Bachelor of Elementary Education. Can I know my eligibility to do Bachelor of Elementary Education in University College for Women Miranda House?

10th August 2019, 06:23 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Elementary Education in University College for Women Miranda House?

Eligibility required to study Bachelor of Elementary Education in University College for Women Miranda House are;

You must have passed Senior Secondary High School Examination.in any discipline from a recognized board/institute.

You must to clear Entrance Test followed by Interview.

More information is available at;
http://mirandahouse.ac.in/admission/...oncriteria.php
11th August 2019, 12:11 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Elementary Education in University College for Women Miranda House?

The eligibility to study Bachelor of Elementary Education at University College for Women Miranda House is given below.

==> Candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board.

==> Admission selection will be done on the basis of Centralized Entrance Examination which is conducted by the Department of Education, University of Delhi.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.mirandahouse.ac.in
16th August 2019, 11:35 PM
sharmasheetal

The eligibility tom study Bachelor of Elementary Education in University College for Women Miranda House is :-

candidate must be completed their 12th class from a recognized board of education.
Admission is done on the basis of Centralized Entrance exam University of Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?