23rd October 2019, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Chemical Engineering) in BIT Ranchi?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join BIT Ranchi for studying BE(Chemical Engineering). I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this college for this course. Can somebody tell me about the admission procedure?

28th October 2019, 06:18 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Chemical Engineering) in BIT Ranchi?

The admission procedure to study Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi is online.

If you have appeared in IIT mains examination than the admission would be on the basis of your rank and scores in the entrance examination and the distribution of college would be in the counseling. However, if you have scored 75% marks or more marks in 10+2 then you apply for direct admission.

You can check the website https://www.bitmesra.ac.in for more detailed information.
1st November 2019, 12:11 PM
EduXpert

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Chemical Engineering) in BIT Ranchi?

BIT conducts their own entrance exam called BITSAT and you need to pass class 12th with PCM stream and 75% marks in aggregate to appear for the entrance exam.

Admission at the said institute will be on merit based on the performance in the entrance exam conducted by the institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?