26th October 2019, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get reputed jobs as a fresher at 29 years of age through BCA(H) course?

Hi everyone, I am a 26 years old and currently I am studying BCA(H). I am in my 1st semester now and worried about my career. I will be 29 years of age when I complete my BCA(H). So, at that age I will get reputed jobs as a fresher?

1st November 2019, 12:15 PM
EduXpert

Default Re: Is it possible to get reputed jobs as a fresher at 29 years of age through BCA(H) course?

Yes you can get a job but you need to have some good skills to crack the interview of any reputed IT company. Age can be an issue if you don't have any skills related to your field.

You should try some internship which will help you gain some skills and then you can become job ready. Also, you can try for a job in some small IT companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?