5th June 2019, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering) in Nautical Institute of Sailors?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the process for getting admission in Nautical Institute of Sailors for studying BE(Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering)? I want to secure admission for this course in this college. Kindly help me!

9th June 2019, 08:11 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering) in Nautical Institute of Sailors?

The admission to study BE(Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering) in Nautical Institute of Sailors is done through competitive examinations like IIT JEE and AIEEE.

You would need to appear in the competitive examinations and had to score good rank.

After the result is declared, the dates of counselling will be declared. You will need to attend the councelling along with all the relevant documents and 4 photographs.

The admission to the BE(Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering) in Nautical Institute of Sailors completely depends on the number of seats vacant at the time of your councelling.

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for the entrance examination is 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum 60% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?