30th March 2021, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester fee expenses of Bachelor of Physiotherapy in National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped

Hi Sir, what are the total fee expenses in National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? I want to secure admission for this course so please tell me about the admission as well as semester fees.

31st March 2021, 05:27 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission and semester fee expenses of Bachelor of Physiotherapy in National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped

Admission and semester fee expenses of Bachelor of Physiotherapy in National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped can be seen below.

This course will cost you total Rs. 37000.

You will pay Rs. 9000 each year as tuition fee for 4 years.

You will also pay admission fee of Rs. 1000.

You can get admission through entrance exam conducted by university.

Visit official website for application submission.
http://www.niohkol.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?