30th March 2021, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Placement facility for Bachelor of Physiotherapy students in National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy course. I would like to know about the placement facility available at this college for such students? Kindly tell me as soon as possible. Thank you!

31st March 2021, 05:29 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Placement facility for Bachelor of Physiotherapy students in National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped

Placement facility for Bachelor of Physiotherapy students in National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped can be seen below.

Very good placement and 6 months internship is there.

During internship the student will get a stipend of Rs. 9000 .

Internship include the postings in several branches of the course and these are compulsory.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?