14th March 2021, 06:00 AM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee expenses of BHMS in Dr. DY Patil Homoeopathic Medical College and Research Centre Pune

Hello Sir, I want to join Dr. DY Patil Homoeopathic Medical College and Research Centre Pune to study BHMS. Can anyone of you know about the fee expenses of this course? If any of you knows about the admission as well as tuition fees then please inform me. Thank you!

15th March 2021, 05:24 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of BHMS in Dr. DY Patil Homoeopathic Medical College and Research Centre Pune

Admission and tuition fee expenses of BHMS in Dr. DY Patil Homoeopathic Medical College and Research Centre Pune can be seen below.

This course will cost you total Rs. 10 Lakh.

You will pay Rs. 1.9 Lakh each year for 5 years as tuition fee.

You will also pay admission fee of Rs. 50000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?