5th September 2011, 11:33 AM
prasanta1983kumar

How may a 48 years aged ex-service man(Junior commission officer from corps of signals, Army) apply for RAW? What's the recruitment policy in raw for the same?

i am prasanta kumar chakraborty,exservicemen,age 48 yrs , junior commission officers from corps of signals, army, i wish to join in raw india ,please give me suggestion how to apply and recruitment policy of ex servicemen in raw/

28th December 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may a 48 years aged ex-service man(Junior commission officer from corps of signals, Army) apply for RAW? What's the recruitment policy in raw for the same?

I am b.pharma graduate is thre any suitabe post in raw
15th February 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may a 48 years aged ex-service man(Junior commission officer from corps of signals, Army) apply for RAW? What's the recruitment policy in raw for the same?

I am civil engineer and 37 years old. To serve nation, wants to join raw/ib? what will be the process for that. Very much positive to serve such agencies; please guide. Ajit H D
8th March 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Government had to give a Chance For talented persons to work with qualification or without qualification as like other countries
8th March 2013, 09:56 PM
Mr Rohit

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasanta1983kumar View Post
i am prasanta kumar chakraborty,exservicemen,age 48 yrs , junior commission officers from corps of signals, army, i wish to join in raw india ,please give me suggestion how to apply and recruitment policy of ex servicemen in raw/
Hello Sir,

Research and Analysis Wing , is a external intelligence agency of Indian Government; You may call it ‘ A secret department ‘ . Basically it is known as RAW, one another name is, R&AW . RAW is an independent agency; It means, the agency work in its own way and it works under prime minister office . The information interchanged between PMO & RAW, are highly confidential .
Duties of RAW ?

In simple words, RAW is keeping its eyes on other countries developments in every field which is related to India, since 1968 . Research Officers or Agents, are posted in every sensational part of the world to perform their duties to nation .

If you are thinking to work as a secret agent in RAW then think twice; You have a great opportunity to do something for your nation but without any public credit . If you do not believe in fame then here is everything for you .
Recruitment & Jobs in RAW

It’s RAW way, that they do not give any direct recruitment notice; They select candidates either from any other department or any other recruitment process ( Few days back candidates who got selected in UPSC exam, were offered jobs in RAW ) .

Generally RAW ( Research and Analysis Wing ) does not recruit candidates directly; They recruit candidates from other government departments in India ( Armed forces, Intelligence Agencies, Police Services, Administrative Services etc. ) . Most of the personnel are from IB ( Intelligence Bureau ) .

Now a days, candidates are being recruited directly from universities and colleges too

If you are thinking that only secret agents work there, then you are wrong, As RAW is a organization so there is a need of every thing just like a simple office; There is a need of clerks, stenographers, analyst, desk officer, accountants, admin officer etc. We will start from the top

1. Recruitment of Director in RAW

Most of the directors are from Indian Police Services ( IPS ); and other first grade services . A candidate who is already working as a Grade 1 officer in government departments such as armed forces, intelligence agencies etc.; may be deputed as a RAW officer . RAW Allied Service ( RAS ) exam is specially made to absorb talent. Sanjeev Tripathi is the current Director of RAW from the RAS cadre . There are some other posts in the same cadre such as Additional Director, Joint director, special director etc .

2. Field officer jobs

These are the real heroes of RAW, A field officer is who works in the real situations . These officers are also carried out from intelligence agencies, police services, military services etc.

Various Posts under this category are following :-
Senior Field Officer ( Similarly a FO needs to serve for atleast 5 years to be promoted as a SFO )
Field Officer ( You will need atleast 8 years service as DFO to be promoted as FO )
Deputy Field Officer
Assistant Field Officer

3. Analyst Level

Generally they are posted on a desk job, An analyst play a great role in the organization .

Central Intelligence Officer
Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – ( IB have recently invited application for this post )
Junior Intelligence Officer
4. Experts in Various Field
RAW is having a panel of experts in various fields; Whether you are a handwriting expert, a super computer hacker or any other special one, RAW had a lot opportunity for you .
You have to join any other agency and prove yourself, then you have a chance to enter this intelligence agency .

So basically you can not join RAW directly ( Right Now ), If you really want to work in this agency then you have to join some other department and prove yourself there .

Or,You may ask it in your department for applying in RAW they should have to help you but sure ask the head of department.As,basically you are one of the experience person in department!!!

All the Best & Jai Hind Sir,Jai Bharat!!!
30th July 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

How to convert from police into RAW?
20th August 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I am an exserviceman. I joined Corps of Signals on 31-05-1972 and I got discharge in Jul 1981 on own request.Then I join a Nationalised Bank on 02-04-1984 as a clerk cum cashier and retd as a Senior Manager on 30-06-2012. My Total service in Bank is 28 years and 2 month.There is a rule in bank that if a person completed 28 years of service he will be eligible for full pension benefit of 33 years of service. But I could not given that privilage.due to superannuation pention. Thats why I got very loss in pension. My Army service is not benefitted. Though I have no any pension from army corps of signals.Please guide me is there any provision to club army service. In some of the cases those persons are benefitted to whom army has written in their discharge book to club the army service. I request you to do help me. Thanking you.Gopal Beelia Army No 14289716.L My e mail address is [email protected]
20th August 2013, 09:12 PM
maruthidevi

Hello Sir,

Research and Analysis Wing , is a external intelligence agency of Indian Government; You may call it ‘ A secret department ‘ . Basically it is known as RAW, one another name is, R&AW . RAW is an independent agency; It means, the agency work in its own way and it works under prime minister office . The information interchanged between PMO & RAW, are highly confidential .
Duties of RAW ?

In simple words, RAW is keeping its eyes on other countries developments in every field which is related to India, since 1968 . Research Officers or Agents, are posted in every sensational part of the world to perform their duties to nation .

If you are thinking to work as a secret agent in RAW then think twice; You have a great opportunity to do something for your nation but without any public credit . If you do not believe in fame then here is everything for you .
Recruitment & Jobs in RAW

It’s RAW way, that they do not give any direct recruitment notice; They select candidates either from any other department or any other recruitment process ( Few days back candidates who got selected in UPSC exam, were offered jobs in RAW ) .

Generally RAW ( Research and Analysis Wing ) does not recruit candidates directly; They recruit candidates from other government departments in India ( Armed forces, Intelligence Agencies, Police Services, Administrative Services etc. ) . Most of the personnel are from IB ( Intelligence Bureau ) .

Now a days, candidates are being recruited directly from universities and colleges too

If you are thinking that only secret agents work there, then you are wrong, As RAW is a organization so there is a need of every thing just like a simple office; There is a need of clerks, stenographers, analyst, desk officer, accountants, admin officer etc. We will start from the top

1. Recruitment of Director in RAW

Most of the directors are from Indian Police Services ( IPS ); and other first grade services . A candidate who is already working as a Grade 1 officer in government departments such as armed forces, intelligence agencies etc.; may be deputed as a RAW officer . RAW Allied Service ( RAS ) exam is specially made to absorb talent. Sanjeev Tripathi is the current Director of RAW from the RAS cadre . There are some other posts in the same cadre such as Additional Director, Joint director, special director etc .

2. Field officer jobs

These are the real heroes of RAW, A field officer is who works in the real situations . These officers are also carried out from intelligence agencies, police services, military services etc.

Senior Field Officer ( Similarly a FO needs to serve for atleast 5 years to be promoted as a SFO )
Field Officer ( You will need atleast 8 years service as DFO to be promoted as FO )
Deputy Field Officer
Assistant Field Officer
21st November 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasanta1983kumar View Post
ok see later
23rd January 2014, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

I want be commissioned officer please suggest me .
8th September 2014, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

How many times in a year PCSL commission exam conduct.can I get model question paprr..
19th October 2014, 08:27 PM

Default Re: How a Junior Commissioned Officer retired after 30 years of service from Army Ordnance Corps can join RAW

My name is Sub BS Dhami (retd) from Army Ordnance Corps after rendering 30 years meritorious service. I feel privileged to guide if I can join the RAW. Please let me know procedure for joining the RAW by a ex serviceman JCO.
25th March 2015, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am serving in corps of signals, Indian Army and would be retiring on 31 Jan 2017 after 26 years of service.my trade is OSS and expert in into job like as monitoring and analysis, Sir I want to join R&AW after retierment, pl advise how to apply
29th January 2016, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i am serving in military intelligence corps and would be retired on 31 Aug 2016 after 16 yrs service. I am serving the various gps from internal / external intelligence unit. , sir i want to join the R&AW after the retirement , pl advise
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?