9th April 2014, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

In which all countries my MBBS degree would be eligible for MD?

Hello Sir,
I am a student of Kharkiv National Medical University,I have obtained below 50% PCB in 12, as I know that I am not eligible for MCI Sreening test in India,I would like to know in which other countries my MBBS degree would be eligible for further degree(MD),other than ukraine.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study MBBS in Chine? Is NIOS certificate valid in other countries?
  2. What are the MBBS degree courses offered by Russian and Chinese colleges?
  3. Can I do post graduation in any other country after completing MBBS from Pakistan? In which countries I would be eligible for private practice?
  4. How can I join MBBS degree course after completing BPT degree
  5. Is DNB degree recognized in 7 countries? Which are those countries?
  6. Which are the PG courses in other countries after finishing MBBS course in Ukraine?
  7. Question Papers of different public sector exams?
  8. Am I eligible for MBBS admission after completing engineering degree? I had maths and biology subjects in 12th
  9. How to do my MBBS in Abroad? What is the exam pattern?
  10. What is the cutoff for MBBS course? Am I eligible for MBBS counseling?
  11. Vacancy and exams for dentists(b.d.s) in government sector through upsc or cmse exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Do I have to appear for any exam to do further studies in BAMS in abroad? List of the best universities abroad in Ayurveda Field? Which are the courses related to my field and procedure to apply?
  13. Master degree or certificate course in culinary arts from countries like america ,canada ,new zealand?
  14. Can I do MBBS after B.E. if I had Biology in 12th and current age is below 25 years?
  15. Can we go for MS degree directly after MBBS? Do we have to complete our MD degree first and then go for MS degree?
  16. What are the careers in the field of science? I am a 11th student
  17. Which books should I prefer to join MCH in neurosurgery directly after MBBS? How many seats are available for the same?
  18. Which countries will accept BDS degree in India?
11th August 2015, 09:04 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: In which all countries my MBBS degree would be eligible for MD?

Well, you are right that the degree from Kharkiv National Medical University of Ukraine will not be valid under medical council of India. But the western European countries will not create a problem. In fact, if you manage to stay in Ukraine, then you can income lot better than in India. Kharkiv National Medical University is a very reputed medical university. You can get a job of a doctor in any hospital in Ukraine with that degree. Only thing is that the hospital should have vacancy. But if you have the idea of working outside Ukraine or doing M.D. outside Ukraine, then you must try Romania. Although the cost of studying M.D. in medical universities of Romania is a bit high(it varies from 300-600 euros). But you get an internationally acclaimed degree. You need to provide them your bank statements and the latest score that you have obtained for TOEFL examination. If they find you as a suitable candidate, then they will call you for a written examination, on clearance of which you can join M.D. in any medical university of Romania.
21st August 2015, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which all countries my MBBS degree would be eligible for MD?

hi.im from india.im a student doing medicine at soochow university,suzhou,china.may i know which abroad country have the best scope to do pg with a cheap and valid course after completing mbbs in china?.i would like to do my pg in abroad.may i know what are the procedures to do pg in abroad and be a doctor there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?