4th March 2016, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear direct SSB after completing my graduation?

Sir/Mam,

Am I eligible to appear direct SSB after completing my graduation? What is the procedure followed for the same? What is the eligibility criteria needed for it? Who can provide me the details soon to me? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon.

Thanks!

7th March 2016, 05:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear direct SSB after completing my graduation?

No, there is no direct SSB for non technical graduates in Indian Army/Air Force/Navy. You need to have NCC qualification for special entry scheme which is a SSB only entry.

You can apply only for CDS exam which will ask you to appear for written exam and then after qualifying SSB interview.
6th June 2017, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

I'm a B.E Computer science graduate and I got 65% in academics and 57.66%(pcm) in higher secondary. I applied for general cadre, hydro, and ATC(Air traffic controller) in SSB interview but my application hasn't shortlisted. They were mentioned due to low percentage. Can I apply for any other posting in SSB interview having this marks. So, kindly tell me about whether can i apply for SSB, that's really helpful for serving our nation. Jai hind
8th March 2020, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my BE Electrical and Electronics with 59% do I have option for direct entry(electrical) for Indian Navy without written exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?