6th May 2016, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main if expecting failure in CBSE Physics? Whether IIT, NIT or DTU considers compartment marks after qualifying JEE Main & Advanced?

Hello Friends,
My friend fooled me by showing about 6 years old Physics question paper of 12th CBSE and fooled me saying that he have got paper leaked. I think I will fail. Am I eligible to appear for JEE Main? If I am qualified for JEE Main & Advanced will get admission in IIT or NIT or DTU? Will they consider compartment marks?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to appear in JEE Advanced?
  2. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental?
  3. What should I do to get admission in IISER being a non-biology student?
  4. Possibility to get admission in NIT with 138 marks in JEE Main and 80% in 12th Board exam? With this marks and percentage I can appear in JEE Advanced?
  5. Best books for JEE Main and Advanced 2016
  6. Chances to apply for JEE Advanced for a candidate who has secured 85% in 12th CBSE and expecting 97 marks in JEE Main?
  7. Qualifying marks in JEE Main? Suitable books for preparation?
  8. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main and Advanced to study in IIT, IIIT and NIT for a General candidate who has secured 75.6% in 12th CBSE?
  9. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  10. Possibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for a candidate who has appear JEE Main twice?
  11. Can I apply for JEE Main 2016 twice, one on the basis of 12th and another on the basis of Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and ISC? Which one is suitable for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced?
  13. Am I eligible for JEE advanced?
  14. How can I apply for next year JEE Main and Advanced without attempting 12th CBSE Compartmental exam?
  15. Am I eligible to attend JEE Advanced of expecting 52 marks in Paper-I and 200 marks in Paper-II of JEE Main? What rank I will get? Can I get admission in SPA, Delhi to study B.Arch?
  16. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT-Mumbai?
  17. Chances to get admission in NIT, Rajasthan for a candidate who has scored 173 marks in JEE Main and expecting 90% in 12th CBSE?
  18. Can I give both compartmental and JEE Main exam in 2016? What should I fill up in form, 12th marks or appearing?

9th May 2016, 04:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main if expecting failure in CBSE Physics? Whether IIT, NIT or DTU considers compartment marks after qualifying JEE Main & Advanced?

There is no point in thinking about something which is still not revealed. Compartment marks are considered if you can pass on time before the document verification. Just be prepared for compartment if you have doubt about getting failed.

Also, be prepared for the entrance exam because only few candidates make it to Advanced stage of the JEE. Only good marks can help you.

11th May 2016, 12:11 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main if expecting failure in CBSE Physics? Whether IIT, NIT or DTU considers compartment marks after qualifying JEE Main & Advanced?

If you fail in Physics in class 12th, then you will not be eligible to apply for the examination, if still applied your candidature will get cancelled if you are unable to qualify in class 12th. However, if you can score qualifying marks in compartment examination and declared passed candidate then you can apply for JEE Main on the basis of passed candidate.

14th May 2023, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

I already pass in JEE MAIN this year 2023 but my 12 cbse result is compartment so can get admission after clearing my campartment this year ???

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?