1st August 2015, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for CS course after completion of graduation next year?

I will be completing my graduation next year, for which month exam i.e June or December am I eligible to appear for. And when should o enroll for the same ??? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same to me soon?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for post graduation after completion of my BA graduation from YCMOU?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Industrial Law LLM course after completion of post graduation course?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for IAS after completion of B.A Vocational and also graduation in marketing and management of Insurance?
  4. Is it possible to do B.Ed course along with graduation after completion of 12th?
  5. Can i eligible to apply for CET after completion of graduation with 39%
  6. Am I eligible to give banking exam before completion of my graduation?
  7. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for CS course after completion of B.Com?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completion of graduation and post graduation in Biotechnology?
  10. What type of government exam I can apply for after completion of B.Com Graduation?
  11. What is the scope in Defence Services for Commerce student?
  12. Am I eligible to take CDS exam after completion of Graduation?
  13. Can I join Army being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  14. Am I eligible to do post graduation in Archaeology after completion of graduation in Electronics and Communication?
  15. Am I eligible to do M.Sc or any other post graduation course after completion of B.Sc with 50% marks?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of 12th with 52% marks?
  17. Am I eligible to do post graduation course with M.Sc in MLT after completion of graduation in Bachelor of Science?
  18. Are there any Railway jobs after Inter? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd August 2015, 01:54 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for CS course after completion of graduation next year?

Eligibility criteria for Company Secretary course:

1. Pass 10+2 examination or equivalent.

2. Pass graduation in Arts or Commerce or Science.

NOTE: 10+2 appearing candidates or equivalent can also apply.

Admission Procedure:

For admission in CS course, you will have to fill the application form online and after having provided all the details, you will have to make a Demand draft of the amount mentioned for the course in favor of CS foundation, the exact address will be provide to you in the official website, and after having done all this, you will however, receive books via courier at your present address, or at whichever address you will provide in the application form

The exam will however, be held during June and December each year for all three levels, i.e. foundation, executive and professional program.
2nd August 2015, 11:47 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for CS course after completion of graduation next year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I will be completing my graduation next year, for which month exam i.e June or December am I eligible to appear for. And when should o enroll for the same ??? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same to me soon?

Thanks!
After completing Bachelor Degree course, you are directly eligible to apply for Executive program of the company secretary course. This means that being a graduate, you are exempted from the Foundation Program. So, If you have completed Graduation then you are directly eligible to apply for Executive program. Since, you are going to complete Executive program next year so you are eligible to enroll for June month Executive program. The Company Secretary course, apart from Foundation and Executive Program, comprise of Professional Program and practical training.

For more information, refer to the official website of ICSI
2nd August 2015, 04:04 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Institute of company secretaries of India (ICSI) conducts the company secretary exam which is conducted twice in a year in the months of June and December.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for CS exam after completion of graduation course.

After passing graduation course, the candidate has to undergo two stages of company secretaryship which are Executive and professional programme.

Executive programme can be pursued by candidate's who has completed graduation course.

Professional programme can be pursued only after clearing Executive programme.

Appear in December in which you appear for single module.

Last date for submission of application form is 25th September, 2015.

The official website is https://www.icsi.edu/WebModules/Abou.../CS_Course.htm
3rd August 2015, 01:28 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for CS course after completion of graduation next year.
You can apply for June month exam.
You can register yourself for July exam and appear in the same. Registration can be done any time in the whole year. So, you can register now for it.
3rd August 2015, 03:34 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible for CS, below I have mentioned the eligibility criyteria for it, kindly have a look at it.

Eligibility criteria for Company Secretary course:

1. Pass 10+2 examination or equivalent.

2. Pass graduation in Arts or Commerce or Science.

NOTE: 10+2 appearing candidates or equivalent can also apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?