1st August 2015, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Prcoedure for joining CA IPCC after completing B.Sc. in Computer Science?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  2. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  3. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  4. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  5. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  6. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  7. Which course should I choose for my post graduation degree? I have done graduation in commerce and one year PGDBM in general
  8. How to start a career in Film Writing (Telugu media)?
  9. Can I join CBI after completing BSc Computer Science? What is the procedure to join CBI?
  10. What can I do after completing my BSc computer science? I am interested in Astrophysics
  11. Which course to do after completing BSc computer science?
  12. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  13. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  14. What to do after completing B.Sc Computer Science through correspondence?
  15. What can I do after completing BSc computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I do M.Tech in CSE after completing BSc in computer science
  17. Can I join merchant navy after completing BSc computer science?
  18. When a student belongs to outside Maharashtra will get application form for Maharashtra CET exam? How may I get the application forms in Pune for the same?
1st August 2015, 10:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Prcoedure for joining CA IPCC after completing B.Sc. in Computer Science?

To join in CA IPCC course after completion of your Graduation in B.Sc. in Computer Science course, you can directly register for IPCC without appearing in CPT examination only if you have secured at least an aggregate of 60% marks in your Graduation course. Candidates who have completed Graduation course in Commerce stream with minimum aggregate of 55% marks or in Non-Commerce stream with minimum aggregate of 60% marks are eligible to directly register for CA IPCC course. So, if you have secured at least 55% marks in your Graduation course, you can directly register for CA IPCC course else you need to appear and qualify in CPT examination to register for CA IPCC course.
2nd August 2015, 10:29 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Prcoedure for joining CA IPCC after completing B.Sc. in Computer Science?

CA course has three stages:

CPT

IPCC

Final course

You can take admission directly into IPCC after completing B.Sc in Computer Science.

You must consist at least 60% marks in graduation.

There is no age criteria for CA course.

If you complete IPCC then you need to undergo 3 years article ship training.
2nd August 2015, 10:38 AM
mwh

You, can do CA Ipcc after graduation in computer science.
For those student who want to study ca after graduation ca cpt is not required.
They can directly enter into ca ipcc.
You have register in online for ca ipcc .
Ipcc contain 2 groups. Group-1: accounts, law ethics and communication, financial management and costing, taxation.-400 marks.
Group-2: advanced accounting, auditing, strategic management and information technology.-300 marks .
Minimum 40% in each subject is required.
50% marks aggregate in total. After ipcc you have do dtt orientation after that ca artical ship for 2.5yrs. After that ca final .
2nd August 2015, 11:06 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Students from any stream are eligible to join the Chartered Accountancy course. Those candidates who have completed their Graduation can directly eligible to join in IPCC chorus. Since you have done B.Sc in Computer Science, you will be also directly eligible to enroll for the Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC), but before that, you have sore not less than 60% of marks at Graduation and 5% of marks relaxation will be applicable for Commerce Stream students.

Official Website - www.icai.org.in
2nd August 2015, 03:58 PM
pjgp

Normally after 12th you can enter into a stream called CA. you have to complete foundation course called CPT exam.
For those who want to enter in ca after graduation they are not required to write foundation course ca cpt.
They can directly enter to stage 2 called ipcc integrated professional competent course. It contain 2 groups. Group-1 contain 4 subjects, group2 contain 3 subjects. After qualifying group1 only you are eligible to articleship that is stage 3, articleship 2years. And after that you have attend ca final exam. You have to register with icai the institute of chartered accountant of india. For ca cpt 6000/-, ca ipcc 11000/-
2nd August 2015, 04:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have got 60% marks in your B.Sc Computer Science then you can directly apply for CA IPCC registration. If you don't have the percentage then you have to appear for CA CPT and after qualifying it you will become eligible for CA IPCC.

You can apply for registration twice in a year in June/December. If you fulfill the criteria then apply for it on a prescribed format according to the instructions and send it to the given address with all the documents.
2nd August 2015, 04:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need graduation with 60% marks or 55% marks in B.Com for direct CA IPCC registration. If you don't have the percentage then you have to appear for CA CPT and after qualifying it you will become eligible for CA IPCC.

You can apply for registration twice in a year in June/December. If you fulfill the criteria then apply for it on a prescribed format according to the instructions and send it to the given address with all the documents.
2nd August 2015, 05:45 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Chartered accountancy (CA) is a professional course conducted by Institute of chartered accountants in India (ICAI).

The duration of this course is 9 months.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

* Candidate must have passed Common proficiency test (CPT).

* Candidate must have passed Class 12 examination from a recognized board of education.

PROCEDURE :

* At first appear for CPT examination.

* After passing CPT examination , you are eligible to pursue IPCC course. And it is compulsory to do articleship training.

* Candidate has to fill the application form and attach class 12 mark sheet, graduation mark sheet and submit it to the concerned office.

* The official website is http://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=3923
3rd August 2015, 03:39 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for CA:

> Candidate should have completed his/her +2 level of examination from a recognized University

> Candidates having cleared their graduation will however be exempted from Competency Professional Test(not for those candidates who have scored less than 55% in their graduation).

Entrance examination for CA;

CPT is considered as the entrance examination for CA course. The total marks for this examiantion is 400 marks and the time duration is 4 hours. It however consists of 4 topics, namely;

> Fundamentals of Accounting

> Mercantile Law

> General Economics

> Quantitative Aptitudes

NOTE: Negative marks are there for any wrong answer.

However, if you have scored a minimum of 60% n your graduation you do not need to appear for CPT examination and can go directly for IPCC.

You can visit the official CA website link mentioned below for any further queries.

http://http://www.icai.org.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?