1st March 2016, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for CS executive if I have scored 45% marks in graduation?

Am I eligible to apply for CS executive if I have scored 45% marks in graduation? What is the minimum eligibility criteria they will look for? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the response.

1st March 2016, 06:40 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for CS executive if I have scored 45% marks in graduation?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for CS executive programme.

The minimum eligibility criteria is that the candidate must have passed graduation degree in any of the stream except fine arts from a recognized college.

The examination is held twice in a year in the month of June and December.

To view the official website click here
1st March 2016, 09:27 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for CS executive if I have scored 45% marks in graduation?

Eligibility criteria for Company Secretary course:

> Pass 10+2 examination or equivalent.

> Pass graduation in Arts or Commerce or Science.

NOTE: 10+2 appearing candidates or equivalent can also apply.
1st March 2016, 09:29 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible to apply for CS executive course as the minimum eligibility required is that a candidate should have completed his/her +2 level of education in any stream, there is no such marks required.
2nd March 2016, 01:05 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for CS executive if I have scored 45% marks in graduation? What is the minimum eligibility criteria they will look for? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the response.
Yes, you are eligible to study CS Executive Programme with graduation (45% marks). The eligibility to study the course is a graduation in any stream except Fine Arts. The CS course is conducted by The Institute of Company Secretaries (ICSI). After clearing the Executive Programme you can appear for Professional Programme. You can register for the course through online or You can get the registration form along with prospectus available at headquarters/regional councils/chapters. You can check the details in the link given
https://www.icsi.edu/WebModules/Abou.../CS_Course.htm
2nd March 2016, 11:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required for CS Executive:

Generally there is no such percentage criteria required in Graduation to pursue Company Secretary Executive Course. Company secretary course is basically classified into several programmes viz., Foundation Programme, Executive Programme and Professional Programme. The basic educational qualification required for CS Executive Course is given below in detail.

>> Candidates from B.Sc/ B.Com or B.A or Graduates of any discipline are eligible to apply for this CS Executive Course.

>> Candidates from Fine Arts Background are not eligible to appear in this course.

As there is no certain percentage required and Only PASS in Graduation is required, you are certainly eligible to do this CS Executive Course.
15th June 2016, 07:10 PM
Expert king

Yes, you can eligible for CS executive programme.
Being a graduate you can eligible and here no requirement of percentage.
And here Age limit also not there.
This Course has three levels;

Foundation level
Executive level
Professional level

You can able to join in this course just after completion of your 12th with any stream.
After the completion 12th you are eligible for Foundation Level, and students who have completion of graduation (or) CA IPCC level are directly eligible for CS Executive level with the Skip of CS Foundation Level.
15th June 2016, 08:39 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to apply for CS executive program me.
The minimum eligibility criteria to join in CS Foundation Course is 10+2.
This Course have three levels ;

Foundation level
Executive level
Professional leve

If you have graduation degree in any of the stream except fine arts from a recognized college then you can eligible for CS Executive programme directly with the skip of CS Foundation.
And here percentage is not required.

The examination is held twice in a year in the month of June and December.
18th November 2019, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply CS if I have scored 60% marks in 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?