31st January 2016, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for English school assistant after completion of B.Com and B.Ed course?

I did my graduation in commerce(b.com) i have completed B.E.D(english&social methodology0also afterwards idid M.A(english literature) now can i apply for english school assisstant in ehr coming D.S.C?

3rd October 2016, 10:45 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for English school assistant after completion of B.Com and B.Ed course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I did my graduation in commerce(b.com) i have completed B.E.D(english&social methodology0also afterwards idid M.A(english literature) now can i apply for english school assisstant in ehr coming D.S.C?
Yes, of course you are eligible for the English School Assistant Post after completing B.Com along with B.Ed qualification. Those who have completed Graduation degree course from a recognized university are eligible for the Assistant Teacher Entrance exam.

Note:

- The candidate must qualify in the B.Ed course.
- The candidate must appear and qualify in the TET entrance exam in order to get an English school assistant post in Government schools.

Being a B.Ed student, you can directly attend the Interview in the concerned school. The notification about the English school assistant post will be published in the official website of the concerned school and also published in the reputed employment newspaper as well.
10th October 2016, 07:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for English school assistant after completion of B.Com and B.Ed course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have completed B.Com, M.A in English and B.Ed degree so you are eligible for Assistant School Teacher in English.

But your masters degree marks must be above 50% from a recognized board.

You should have a valid TET score card.
2nd June 2022, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

I have completed BBM and B.Ed..Am I eligible for school assistant English
9th July 2022, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.com and B.Ed. Am l eligible to write English School Assistant in TET ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?