26th October 2019, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs with a backlog in BTech?

Sir, I have one backlog in my BTech which I haven't cleared yet. I want to apply for Government jobs now. So, with a backlog, I can be eligible to apply for Government jobs recruitment? Kindly tell me about this asap.

31st October 2019, 10:51 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs with a backlog in BTech?

Having backlogs in your B.Tech. degree course, you are not eligible to apply for any government jobs or higher education programmes on the basis of your B.Tech degree course unless you clear your previous backlogs.

Meanwhile, you can apply for government jobs while going to appear in your backlog papers but your candidature for selection (if you manage to qualify recruitment process of the job) will be valid only if you have cleared your backlog paper by the time of final selection or deadline date provided by the job offering authority.
31st October 2019, 03:33 PM
EduXpert

Backlogs can create problems during the joining so it will be better to clear them as soon as possible. You can apply for government jobs with pending backlogs but you have to be sure about your result.

There are issues if you don't clear the backlog before a certain date mentioned in the notification. You must have the qualification in your hand before the date of joining.
31st October 2019, 05:21 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You have to clear the backlog to get recruitment in government jobs on the basis of bachelor degree qualification.

Candidates with backlogs are not eligible for the recruitment.

You can apply for the various recruitment examination but have to clear the backlog to get the selection after qualifying in the examination.
31st October 2019, 05:21 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to get the recruitment with backlog in the bachelor degree.

Only candidates who have passed bachelor degree without any backlog are eligible to appear in he examination for recruitment in government jobs.

So, you first need to clear the backlog for the final selection in jobs. You can apply for the job while having backlog but have to clear it before the date as mentioned in the notification.
31st October 2019, 08:05 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Candidates with backlogs are eligible to apply for the various government jobs recruitment examination but have to clear their backlogs to get the final selection even after qualifying in all the stages of examination.

So, along with preparation of examination, you also have to clear the backlog for the final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?