21st October 2019, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Agriculture) in Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth College of Agriculture?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth College of Agriculture for studying BSc(Agriculture). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

31st October 2019, 07:23 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Agriculture) in Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth College of Agriculture?

Candidates must apply for admission through online registration process from the official Maharashtra Council of Agriculture Education and Research (MCAER) website. Eligibility for all undergraduate courses is 10+2 from a recognized board. For postgraduate courses, a graduate degree in the relevant field is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?