10th March 2015, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for KIITEE(Medical & Engineering) if pursuing 12th Mathematics?

Sir,
I am doing 12th with Mathematics.
I am eligible to give KIITEE for both
Medical and Engineering?
Please let me know immediately.
With Regards-

12th March 2015, 08:27 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for KIITEE(Medical & Engineering) if pursuing 12th Mathematics?

KIITEE stands for Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination. It is an All India Entrance Examination conducted by KIIT University, Bhubaneswar for admission into Undergraduate courses of the University. Eligibility Criteria required to appear in KIITEE examination is mentioned below :-

For Engineering :-
--> You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects with an aggregate of 60% marks from a recognised board.
--> You must be below 21 years of age.

--> For Medical :-
You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects with an aggregate of 50% (40% for SC/ST) marks from a recognised board.
--> Minimum age :- 17 years
Maximum age :- 25 years

Since, you are pursuing 12th standard with Mathematics, you are not eligible to apply for KIITEE (Medical) and you are eligible to apply only for KIITEE (Engineering).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?