1st May 2016, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do CA after completion of graduation with 55% marks? What else need to be done after graduation?

Even after completing the graduation with 55% or more degree, one needs to go through an article ship of 9-10 months under a registered CA ..then only one can sit for IPCC exams .. is it true? Who can provide me the details on this? Please help!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MBA course after completion of graduation course?
  2. Am I eligible for doing MBA after completion of graduation course with just 45% marks?
  3. Can I take M.Com course after completion of graduation course in BA with 65% marks?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Ed course after completion of graduation with 49% marks?
  5. Is it possible to improve my graduation marks after completion of B.Ed course?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission for doing Law after completion of BA graduation course with 38% marks?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for MBA course after completion of graduation with 55% marks?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Bank PO exam after completion of graduation with 50% and post graduation with 63% marks?
  9. Am I eligible to do CA after completion of graduation with 55% marks? What else need to be done after graduation?
  10. What should I do next after completion of B.Sc graduation with 86% marks? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to apply in Navy after completion of graduation in Pharmacy?
  12. Am I eligible to do LLB course after completion of graduation with 41% marks? What is the age criteria followed to do the LLB course?
  13. Am I eligible for IPCC after completion of graduation course?
  14. Am I eligible to do B.Ed course after completion of graduation in BBA?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for CA course after completion of graduation with 48% marks?
  16. What are the career options after completion of B.Sc graduation?
  17. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D after completion of post graduation with 55% marks?
  18. What is the need of doing graduation? Am I eligible to do graduation with 89% marks?
1st May 2016, 01:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do CA after completion of graduation with 55% marks? What else need to be done after graduation?

Yes, you are eligible to do CA after completion of your Graduation with an aggregate of 55% marks from a recognised university. Candidates who have secured minimum aggregate of 55% in Commerce stream or with 60% marks in Non-Commerce stream are exempted from appearing in CPT examination to get admission in CA course. Since, you have secured an aggregate of 55% marks in your Graduation course, you can directly register for IPCC course.
1st May 2016, 03:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do CA after completion of graduation with 55% marks? What else need to be done after graduation?

Eligibility Criteria Required to do CA Course:

No, Graduate can directly appear in IPCC Examination can skip this CPT Examination. See, the basic requirements to do CA are given below step by step.

>> Step 1 - Common Proficiency Test (Candidates who completed 12th need to write this Exam)

>> Step 2 - Candidates who completed Graduation can directly go to Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) and can skip 12th Class

>> Step 3 - Three years Article ship or Training under a Practicing Chartered Accountant

>> Step 4 - CA Course Final

Note: You are required to register before 9 months to the first day in the month this exam is held for IPCC Registration. After completion of this IPCE Examination, candidates can register for Article ship with Practicing Chartered Accountant for the period of 3 years.
15th June 2016, 12:38 PM
Expert king

No, As per new rules of ICAI Graduates are eligible for IPCC exams without complete the 9 months training period.
They have a choice to join the CA Training after attempting the CA IPCC exams.
But you need to complete 3 years of Articleship training then only you can eligible for CA Final exams
16th June 2016, 12:18 AM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

As per ICAI new rules CA IPCC students who are registered for CA IPCC under Direct entry scheme no need to complete the 9 months of training before attempting the CA IPCC exams.
You may join in training After the attempting the CA IPCC exams, but you need to complete 3 years of training then only you can eligible for CA Final
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?