1st May 2016, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete graduation in 1 year after completion of 12th and diploma?

I am 12th pass. I also complete my diploma in computer engineer now i like to complete my graduation in one year is it possible? if yes tell me how? What should be the procedure which I need to follow for this? Awaiting for the response soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Which one to take diploma or graduation for good salary and easy job opportunity for civil engineering?
  2. Can I do Graduation without doing 12th class after completion of Diploma in Fashion Designing?
  3. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  4. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to do graduation after completion of diploma?
  5. Is it possible to join graduation in CS on completion of 2 years Diploma?
  6. What is the procedure followed for completing BA Graduation course in one year after 12th?
  7. Is it possible to complete graduation instead of degree? Can a diploma student get admission in B.Sc second year?
  8. Which college I can join to complete post graduation in 1 year after completion of B.Sc and diploma course?
  9. What is the use of doing diploma course?
  10. Can I do graduation course in 1 year after completion of 12th and diploma?
  11. Is it possible to do B.Ed course along with graduation after completion of 12th?
  12. Is it better to do Pharm D or M.Pharmacy after B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible to do graduation in Computer or Automobile after completion of diploma course?
  14. Is it possible to complete graduation instead of diploma in Electrical? Is it true that diploma students get admission in B.Sc IT in second year?
  15. Is it possible to complete graduation in one year? What are the steps which I need to follow for the same?
  16. Is it possible to do graduation course right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. What should I do if I am not able to get admission in Mahrashtra state board schools?
  18. Is Diploma course equivalent to Graduation?
1st May 2016, 01:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete graduation in 1 year after completion of 12th and diploma?

No, it is not possible to complete Graduation course in one year after completion of your 12th standard and Diploma. The minimum duration of Graduation course for Diploma holders is 3 years. So, you cannot complete the Graduation course within one year after completion of your 12th standard and Diploma course. If your problem is attending college for doing Graduation course then, you can do Graduation course in Correspondence mode.
1st May 2016, 03:20 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete graduation in 1 year after completion of 12th and diploma?

I am sorry to say that there is such provision for it, you just cannot complete your graduation in one year as there is no such graduation course of 1 year of duration.

You can however get admission in graduation course from the very beginning or can opt for LEET, JELET entrance examination to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech course in Computer Engineering and thereafter can very much continue with your course ahead.
2nd May 2016, 12:26 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 12th pass. I also complete my diploma in computer engineer now i like to complete my graduation in one year is it possible? if yes tell me how? What should be the procedure which I need to follow for this? Awaiting for the response soon.
Sorry it is not possible to complete Graduation within one year. It is mandatory the candidate must spend minimum three years and Maximum Four years to complete Graduation.
2nd May 2016, 12:55 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry, it is not possible to complete graduation in 1 year after completion of 12th and Diploma. It will take at least 2 years to complete the graduation through lateral entry. You can study BBA or BCA or B.Sc IT or BA courses in Mahatma Gandhi University through lateral entry mode. The eligibility to study the course is a 3 years polytechnic diploma. The duration of the course is 2 years. The website link is Click Here.

You can also study BCA lateral entry in Madurai Kamaraj University, the eligibility to study the course is a pass in Diploma course. The duration of the course is 2 years. The website link is Click Here.
16th June 2016, 12:09 AM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

No, it is not possible to complete graduation in one year ,as a diploma holder you need to take complete the graduation in 3 years.
Diploma holders have a chance to complete the graduation through exams like LEET, JELET.
If you crack the above exams you have chance to join in B.tech 2nd year directly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?