7th June 2017, 06:24 PM
Sheetal1231

Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Zoology course after completion of 12th with 77 percentage marks from RBSE board?

Hello, I am from RBSE board and I got 77% in 12th also I got 95 marks out of 100 in biology. Can I get a admission in B.Sc zoology course? What is the minimum criteria followed? Can you please give me the details on this soon? Thank you!

7th June 2017, 09:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Zoology course after completion of 12th with 77 percentage marks from RBSE board?

If you have completed class 12th with PCB stream, then you can apply for admission surely at any university for B.Sc zoology. Admission will most probably be on merit, on the basis of marks in class 12th.

Some universities even have entrance exam for admission. Hence, just apply for admission and follow as per the instructions of the university.
8th June 2017, 12:19 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Zoology course after completion of 12th with 77 percentage marks from RBSE board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheetal1231 View Post
Hello, I am from RBSE board and I got 77% in 12th also I got 95 marks out of 100 in biology. Can I get a admission in B.Sc zoology course? What is the minimum criteria followed? Can you please give me the details on this soon? Thank you!
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply B.Sc in Zoology course after completing 12th standard in science stream. In order to pursue for B.Sc in Zoology course, candidate must have passed the 12th standard in science stream with minimum of 70% aggregate marks from a recognized university. However, applicant who have scored, more than 60% but less than 70% are eligible for admission. The admission to the course is based on the marks scored in the 12th board examination.
8th June 2017, 12:38 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to pursue BSc in Zoology:

The candidate must have passed 12th standard with PCB from a recognised board with minimum 50% marks.

As you have passed your 12th standard with 77% hence you are eligible to pursue BSc zoology but for that you have to apply for admission and according to the merit rank you will be given admission.
8th June 2017, 01:27 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible to get admission under the course of B.Sc in zoology after the completion of class 12th from a recognised Board with 77% of marks in it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th studying PCB as a subject combination from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the above mentioned course in different Colleges offering the said course.
8th June 2017, 01:35 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to pursue bachelor's degree in zoology, you should have completed your 12th standard with minimum 50% marks in science stream and should have studied biology as one of the subject from a recognized board. As you have completed your 12th standard from RBSE board with 77% marks and 95 marks in Biology, so you are eligible to pursue B.Sc Zoology.

You have to appear for a written examination conducted by the institute itself and the selection depends upon the marks secured in 12th standard and also in the written examination.
8th June 2017, 07:28 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue B.Sc in Zoology course:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to get admission in B.Sc in Zoology course. There is a certain basic educational qualification that is required to be eligible for doing this course.

>> You must have done 12th Class in 10+2 pattern with science stream from a recognized university.

>> In general, the minimum percentage required in 12th Class to pursue this B.Sc in Zoology course is 55% marks.

>> As you have secured more than what actually is required, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply.
8th June 2017, 12:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Sc Zoology course after completion of your 12th standard with 77% aggregate marks from a RBSE Board. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCB stream from a recognised board are eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Sc. Zoology course. Admissions in B.Sc. Zoology course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination/ admission test conducted by the respective college/ university.
8th June 2017, 01:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Yes, you are eligible to get admission for B.Sc Zoology course in some colleges after completion of 12th with 77% marks from RBSE Board. Marks scored in the Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English are considered in most of the colleges for admission. Based on the above subjects’ marks, merit list will be prepared and students are admitted. Therefore, marks scored by you in the above mentioned subjects are important for taking admission to B.Sc Zoology course. It is very difficult to get admission in top colleges with fewer marks. It is better to try for admission in private colleges.
8th June 2017, 05:01 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, with this percentage you are very much eligible for B.Sc Zoology course.
Bachelor of Science in Zoology is an undergraduate Zoology course which deals with the studies related to the animal kingdom, including structure, embryology, evolution, classification, habits and distribution of animals both living and extinct.

Eligibility for B.Sc Zoology:
>A candidate should have completed 12th standard or its equivalent with at least 55% marks in science from a recognized board.
>Candidate also need to qualify entrance exam conducted by the institutes to get admission into the desired course.
8th June 2017, 09:40 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to study B.Sc zoology after completing your 12th from RBSE board. The full details about B.Sc zoology, eligibility are mentioned below.

B.Sc zoology (Bachelor of Science zoology) is an 3 years under graduate course. It deals with animal kingdom, it's structure, habits, embryology, evolution, classification, distribution of animals and living organisms.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their 10+2 or any equivalent education in science stream with minimum 55% from any recognised board of education.
- The minimum percentage may vary according to the university.
- The admission will be given on the basis of entrance test conducted by the universities.
9th June 2017, 12:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Your 12th standard subject marks is 77% and you have got 95% marks in Biology so you are eligible for B.Sc in Zoology.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCB from a recognized board are eligible for B.Sc in Zoology course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?