9th December 2016, 02:34 PM
Poojaparewa

Am I eligible to get Provisional Certificate if I completed my 3rd year but I had arrears in 1st year?

Respected Sir, I have completed 3rd year of my degree course but now it shows that I had arrears in the 1st year so I want to know am I eligible to get Provisional Certificate with such criteria? Please answer as soon as possible.

13th December 2016, 09:31 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get Provisional Certificate if I completed my 3rd year but I had arrears in 1st year?

1. Provisional certificate is issued after completion of degree when main certificate is yet to be provided by university. It is issued so that you can get admission in higher study course or get jobs on basis of that.

2. But as you have arrears in first year, you can not get provisional certificate. You need to clear your existing arrears in first year and obtain at least passing marks in backlog subjects to get your provisional certificate. Backlog paper exam is conducted with regular paper examination.
2nd August 2018, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get Provisional Certificate if I completed my 3rd year but I had arrears in 1st year?

I have completed my 2 years degree. But I had one arrear in first semester. If I clear the arrear after completing the degree but my cgpa is 7.9.So in provisional it's whether First Class or second class
5th August 2018, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my PG in the year 2014 had 2 arrears and passed one arrears will it be possible to get my provisional certificate
5th March 2019, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir I have cleared my 2ndr year degree and waiting for 3rd year exams am I eligible for provisional certificate
24th May 2019, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I am final year degree student I had arrears from second semester so I am eligible for provisional certificate
8th July 2019, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my degree and I'm eligible for semester improvement.. Did I will get the provision certificate??
7th December 2021, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible to get course competition certificate if I have arrears in 5th semester
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?