11th August 2016, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I Eligible to pursue B.Sc CSE in Fergusson College with 63.33% marks in HSC?

Hello Sir, I have completed my HSC from Maharashtra Board in 2009-10 with 63.33% marks. I have opted for Engineering in Moze College Pune. Due to some situations I was unable to complete Engineering. Am I Eligible to pursue B.Sc in CSE course with 63.33% marks HSC?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th science HSC to get admission in Fergusson college for B.Sc in Physics?
  2. Am I Eligible to get admission in Fergusson College, Pune with 51 rank?
  3. Where can I get BSc geology application forms in Fergusson college?
  4. How much should I score in class 12th (Science) to pursue BA in Fergusson College, Pune?
  5. Procedure for getting entry for BSc Biotechnology in Fergusson College? What is the date of application for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Whether 61% marks in HSC is enough for BUMS admission or not?
  7. Am I eligible to join CSE having passed HSC with 48.7% of marks?
  8. Am I eligible for admission in B.A English or B.Com in Fergusson College after scoring 80% in 12th boards? Total fee structure for the same?
  9. Which course has better job opportunities between BSc Microbiology and BSc Biotechnology? I have passed HSC with 62%
  10. Whether Fergusson college offer B.Sc Economics program? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Will I be eligible to sit on CET Maharashtra for admission in MBA after completing B.Sc in CSE with 47% marks?
  12. How can I pursue graduation if I have failed in HSC?
  13. In which college can I get admission in BSc IT after scoring 61% in HSC exam and 54 marks in Mathematics
  14. If I pursue my M.Tech in CSE will I be eligible for a government lecturer job?
  15. What is the eligibility to pursue MCA from any IIT? -- [New]
  16. How to take admission in BSc IT after scoring 62% in HSC?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in government college for B.Sc Agriculture course after completion of HSC with 75% marks?
  18. How to get admission in BSc IT? I have got 48% in HSC
11th August 2016, 09:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I Eligible to pursue B.Sc CSE in Fergusson College with 63.33% marks in HSC?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Sc. CSE course in Fergusson College after completion of your HSC with 63.3% aggregate marks from Maharashtra Board. Candidates who have passed HSC or equivalent in Science stream from a recognised board are eligible to apply for admission to B.Sc. CSE course in Fergusson College. There is no minimum percentage specified by Fergusson College to offer admission in B.Sc. CSE course, so, you are eligible to pursue B.Sc. CSE course in Fergusson College.
11th August 2016, 10:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I Eligible to pursue B.Sc CSE in Fergusson College with 63.33% marks in HSC?

The cut off marks remain very high for admission in a top college like Ferguson College. With just 63.33% marks in HSC it will be very difficult if you belong to general category.
There will be chance of admission only when you belong to a reserved category.
12th August 2016, 12:54 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I have completed my HSC from Maharashtra Board in 2009-10 with 63.33% marks. I have opted for Engineering in Moze College Pune. Due to some situations I was unable to complete Engineering. Am I Eligible to pursue B.Sc in CSE course with 63.33% marks HSC?
Since, you have not mentioned about your specialization in the 11th and 12th standard. If you have completed 12th standard with PCM specialization then definitely you are eligible for B.Sc in CSE course for sure. Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with Mathematics from a recognized board are eligible for B. Sc in CSE course. The candidate age should be above 16 years at the time of admission.
12th August 2016, 03:17 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible to get admission in the above mentioned college, there is no such problem in it as the minimum eligibility criteria to apply for admission in the above mentioned college and course is that the candidate should have scored a minimum of 55% in aggregate in your 12th boards and as you have scored above that, you are very much eligible to apply.
12th August 2016, 11:12 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to say you that you are definitely eligible to pursue B.Sc in CSE in Fergusso College with 63.3% marks in class 12th.
Candidates those who have competed their class 12th or equivalent from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the above mentioned course. So, just apply for the course without any fear.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?