17th May 2011, 11:39 PM
akshata chaphekar

Procedure for getting entry for BSc Biotechnology in Fergusson College? What is the date of application for it?

i have passed 12th sci exam with biology in gujarat board
kindly inform me the procedure for entrance in BSc biotechnology in fergusson college,
Pune.
what will be the date of application for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get BSc geology application forms in Fergusson college?
  2. Best Biotechnology colleges in India and what is the admission procedure of Fergusson College Pune? Eligibility criteria and their phone number?
  3. Whether Fergusson college offer B.Sc Economics program? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Am I eligible for lateral entry in MBBS after passing BSc Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry? Procedure for it?
  5. When will the admission for economics course in Fergusson college of Pune start?
  6. Percentage required in 12th science HSC to get admission in Fergusson college for B.Sc in Physics?
  7. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
  8. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  9. Last date of submission of online FYB.Sc forms of Fergusson College?
  10. What is the date of sale of admission form of BSc geology of Fergusson College? Can I fill the form online?
  11. Procedure to do Ph.D in AMU in Biotechnology? Syllabus, date of entrance exam and its last date to submit the application form?
  12. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  13. Does this true that the last date to apply for the Entrance Exam for B.Sc in Biotechnology was over? What will be the career scope for this course?
  14. What is the Admission Procedure for NSCBMC, Jabalpur? Do they offer B.Sc. in Bio-technology?
  15. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  16. Is there any way to get MSc Agriculture after doing BSc Biotechnology?
  17. MCA entrance dates for FERGUSSON COLLEGE, PUNE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
23rd May 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for getting entry for BSc Biotechnology in Fergusson College? What is the date of application for it?

hello,
i hv appeared for 12th exam now , n wish to make a career in biotech .wat are the possible college that i can get ?what career can i make in biotech?
tinkerbell93
28th May 2011, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for getting entry for BSc Biotechnology in Fergusson College? What is the date of application for it?

pl tell me how to get admitted 4r bsc biotech in fergusson college pune and also the eligibility criteria immediately.
28th May 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

when is the admission test for bsc biotech in fergusson college
1st June 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

online forms or bsc biotechnology
2nd June 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
pl tell me how to get admitted 4r bsc biotech in fergusson college pune and also the eligibility criteria immediately.
wn is the last date to get entitled there???
hw mch is the DD to b paid and when???/
when is the last date 4 DD submission???
5th June 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

admision forms BA in english what is date
8th June 2011, 04:25 PM
anup band

last date for form submission
19th June 2011, 04:14 PM

i want to take admission for bsc biotechnology, i have passed 12th with 68% . pls give me some information about admission procedure.
22nd June 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

i want to take addmisition for bsc. what is last date for registration?
4th July 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

best college of bsc agri. for me
16th May 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

hello i m nikita baviskar jst passed 12th sci. i want to know tht when is d entrance xm of bsc. biotechnology ? is form filling is started or not ? what is d last date for form filling ?how this xm will going to be held ,in MCQ pattern or in thereotical way ..........? how much marks it is having .....?i kindly request u to give my answers .....? thank u !!!!!
26th December 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

please tell me that furgusan college is govt.or not
30th April 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

what is minimum criteria for admission?
12th June 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

I wan to do biotech in fergusson college kindly tel me frm wer wil I get application form n wat is the last date to submit it.. plzz do tel fast
4th June 2014, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

my 12th percentage in 2014 is 72 then can i get admission in fergusson college pune in bsc biotech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?