31st October 2015, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to register for IPCC after completion of graduation from Bhimaro Ambedkar University with 60% marks?

Sir/Mam,

Am I eligible to register for IPCC after completion of graduation from Bhimaro Ambedkar University with 60% marks? Can you please give me the right information on the same? What would be the minimum criteria required? Awaiting for the response.

1st November 2015, 06:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to register for IPCC after completion of graduation from Bhimaro Ambedkar University with 60% marks?

Yes, graduate with 60% marks from a recognized university can apply for direct registration in CA IPCC. Hence, you can surely apply for it without any worries. Just make sure that you have got degree in hand while applying.

For registration you have to wait for dates. Usually, the registration is open twice in a year and you can apply through their official website.
1st November 2015, 11:18 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to register for IPCC after completion of graduation from Bhimaro Ambedkar University with 60% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the IPCC entrance examination. iIPCC stands for the Integrated Professional Competence Course. It is the second stages for the CA examination.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation degree from the recognised university.
* Candidates must have at least 55% and 60% aggregate respectively in the graduation for the commerce and non-commerce stream.

To get the more information about the examination visit at the www.icai.org.
2nd November 2015, 10:53 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Am I eligible to register for IPCC after completion of graduation from Bhimaro Ambedkar University with 60% marks? Can you please give me the right information on the same? What would be the minimum criteria required? Awaiting for the response.
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for IPCC after completing Graduation with 60% of marks. Those candidates who have completed their Graduation with 60% of marks are eligible to apply. However, 5% relaxation will be given for B.Com students.

IPCC Fee Structure:

- Registration Fee for both Groups 9000
- Articleship Registration Fees 2000
- ATC (Optional) Fee 1000

Official website - www.icai.org.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?