2nd November 2015, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study B.Ed being a Bachelor of Physiotherapy graduate?

Hello,
I have done with my Bachelors of Physiotherapy course. Can I now do B.Ed? Actually I am interested in doing B.Ed so I would like to know whether I am eligible or not?

12th November 2015, 12:44 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Ed being a Bachelor of Physiotherapy graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have done with my Bachelors of Physiotherapy course. Can I now do B.Ed? Actually I am interested in doing B.Ed so I would like to know whether I am eligible or not?
Yes, of course you are eligible for B.Ed after Bachelor of Physiotherapy. Any stream students are eligible to apply for B.Ed. You need to score at least 50% of marks at Graduation level. Those candidates who wants to become a Teacher in Higher Secondary school can do B.Ed. B.Ed graduates can choose for further Higher studies in Education and make their career in Teaching field.

The educational qualification needed for applying B.Ed includes a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Most of the reputed universities are demanding 50% of marks in Bachelor degree level for the admission process. Certain universities may also conduct their own entrance examination also. Admission is based on the marks scored in the bachelor degree and entrance test.
24th June 2019, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Ed being a Bachelor of Physiotherapy graduate?

I am a physiotherapist since 15 years but now want to pursue B Ed course and want to enter in teaching profession .. can you guide me as to which college and how ..thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?