9th November 2019, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study BFA course if completed Diploma Electrical on 10th basis?

Hi Sir/Madam, I have done Diploma course of Electrical Engineering. Now, I am interested to study BFA course. But I have done Diploma course after 10th. So, am I eligible to study BFA course now? Please let me know immediately.

9th November 2019, 03:17 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to study BFA course if completed Diploma Electrical on 10th basis?

Eligibility:-

1. You should have passed 12th from a recognized board.

2. You should have passed 12th with minimum of 50%.

3. Candidate belong to sc, st, obc category only needs 45%.

For more information, visit the website www.career360.com.
9th November 2019, 04:34 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BFA course if completed Diploma Electrical on 10th basis?

BFA(Bachelor of Fine Arts) is a 3 year duration course. I am giving you the qualification which is required for the admission in most of the universities/colleges. The candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board. Some institutes/colleges conduct Aptitude test and on the basis of the test the final decision for admission is made. Bachelor of Fine Arts specialization you can choose as per your choice, I am giving you the list below.

Applied Art
Photography
Painting
Print Making
Sculpture
Visual Communication
Animation
Film Studies
Creative Writing
Plastic Arts
Pottery & Ceramics
9th November 2019, 04:48 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible to study BFA course if completed Diploma Electrical on 10th basis?

Eligibility to study BFA course for Diploma Electrical on 10th basis is given below:-

1. Candidate should have passed 10 + 2 from any recognized board.

2. Candidate should have 12th with a minimum of 50%.

You may visit the website www.shiksha.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?