7th November 2019, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to study BFA(Applied Arts) in The Indian College of Arts and Draftsmanship Kolkata?

Hi everyone, I want to study BFA(Applied Arts) course in The Indian College of Arts and Draftsmanship Kolkata. I would like to know about the educational qualification for securing admission and studying this course in this college. Please tell me as soon as possible.

9th November 2019, 04:47 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to study BFA(Applied Arts) in The Indian College of Arts and Draftsmanship Kolkata?

The educational qualification required to study BFA in Applied Arts at The Indian College of Arts and Draftsmanship Kolkata is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with first language or second language one must be English from a recognized board.

Admission selection is done through a practical and written examination and the final selection will be performed through a viva-voce test. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.indianartcollege.com
9th November 2019, 04:55 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Educational qualification required to study BFA(Applied Arts) in The Indian College of Arts and Draftsmanship Kolkata?

Educational qualification required to study BFA(Applied Arts) in The Indian College of Arts and Draftsmanship Kolkata:-

1. Candidate should have passed 12th with minimum of 50% from any recognized board.

2. Candidate should be a minimum of 18 years old.

For more information, visit the website www.collegeduniya.com.
9th November 2019, 10:16 PM
Meera2602

Default Re: Educational qualification required to study BFA(Applied Arts) in The Indian College of Arts and Draftsmanship Kolkata?

The educational qualification required to apply for Bachelor of Fine Arts (Applied Arts) in The Indian College of Arts and Draftsmanship Kolkata is 10+2 passed with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board.

Refer to the website https://indianartcollege.com for detailed information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?