29th October 2015, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the TET exam if I have scored 44% marks in BA and 55% marks in MA?

Am I eligible for the TET exam if I have scored 44% marks in BA and 55% marks in MA? Will there be a problem for the eligibility? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon.

Thanks!

29th October 2015, 10:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the TET exam if I have scored 44% marks in BA and 55% marks in MA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible for the TET exam if I have scored 44% marks in BA and 55% marks in MA? Will there be a problem for the eligibility? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon.

Thanks!
Yes, you are eligible for TET exam.

Eligibility criteria for TET exam:-

1)Those candidates who have completed graduation degree are eligible for TET exam.

2)Your age should be below 40 years.
29th October 2015, 01:04 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the TET exam if I have scored 44% marks in BA and 55% marks in MA?

TET stands for the Teacher Eligibility Test. This test is conducted by the state government for recruitment of teachers in government schools. States which do not conduct TET rely on CTET score conducted by the CBSE for teacher recruitment.

For this examination a candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university and the minimum percentage of marks required is 50% to be eligible for the TET.

As you have only 44% marks in the bachelor's degree in arts, you are not eligible for the Teacher's Eligibility Test.
29th October 2015, 02:32 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, you are not eligible to appear for the TET examination conducted by the Central and State government for the recruitment of teacher in the schools.

No you are not eligible to appear for the TET examination as the required eligibility to appear for the examination is candidates must have passed the graduation with the recognised university and have the one year B.Ed degree.

Also the aggregate in the graduation vary for the different state TET examination. So you need to visit the official state education board website.
29th October 2015, 02:34 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

TET stands for the Teacher Eligibility Test and it is the examination conducted at the national and state level. The examination at the state level is conducted by the state and at the national by the central government.

Since, you have not given information about the state of which you want the eligibility, it is tough to give the details for each of them. But, you are not eligible to appear for the CTET examination.

The eligibility to appear for the CTET examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation degree with at least 50% aggregate.
* Candidates must have one year of Bachelor of Education degree.

So you cannot appear for the examination. For more information about the STET examination visit the respective education board website.
29th October 2015, 03:05 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

UPTET - Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test.

UPTET exam conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Basic education Board for short listing candidates under the Primary & Secondary level Teachers for the government schools in U.P.

This exam is organized every year by the UP Board of Secondary Education in March/April.

To appear in this exam candidates should be a graduate in any discipline from any recognized universities. Candidates should have any one of the following–D.Ed./BTC/E.Led.

There is no separate age criteria for the UP TET exam.

if you have follow above eligibilty criteria then you can appear in TET exam.
29th October 2015, 05:14 PM
ant man

TET stands for Teacher's eligibility test.

TET exam is conducted for 12th, diploma and graduate candidates .

A candidate must pass graduation with atleast 50% marks. other wise 45% marks in graduation with one year B.Ed course.

There is 5% marks relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates.

As you have 44% marks in BA so your chances of getting eligible for TET exam are less.

So you can try other exams.
29th October 2015, 06:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For TET you need B.Ed qualification along with your graduation qualification. Therefore, now you are not eligible for it because you are just having graduation and post graduation qualification.

TET is for B.Ed candidates with 50% marks. It will allow you to get government teaching job. Hence, now you have to pursue B.Ed if you want to apply for it.
29th October 2015, 06:56 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible for TET exam after securing 44% marks in BA and 55% marks in MA.
  • Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks in graduation in order to apply for TET exam.
  • Relaxation of 5% marks is there to the candidates belonging to reserved category.
  • There is no age limit in applying for TET exams.
30th October 2015, 09:09 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for TET :

<> Individual states have different TET's and here I am giving you different eligibility criteria based on state TET's.

<> Minimum Qualification : You should have complete 12th with minimum 45% of marks from the recognized university for Classes I-V.

<> You should complete graduation with minimum 50% of marks for classes VI-VIII.

<> There is a percentage relaxation for categorized students.
30th October 2015, 09:30 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thanks!
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for the TET entrance exam after completing Graduation. Those candidates who have completed their Graduation are eligible to apply for the TET entrance exam. There is no minimum age limit for the TET entrance exam.
30th October 2015, 10:01 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

No, with the 44% aggregate in the graduation you are not eligible to appear for the TET examination conducted for the recruitment of the aspirants as teacher in the government schools.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is candidates must have passed the graduation with at least 45% and also one year of the B.Ed course degree. There are relaxation on the aggregate for the reserved category aspirants so to get the complete details visit the official webiste.
15th January 2018, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 47%in higher secondary and 60% in BA and A grade in B.Ed. Am I eligible for TET paper? 1 and 2 as they have asked 50% for paper 1 at higher secondary level? Please help...
17th October 2018, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

I have 50% marks in H.S., 37% in B.A., 52% in ma and 60% in B.Ed am I eligible for W.B. primary tet?
3rd April 2019, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the tet exam if I have scored 43% marks in BA and 70% marks in b.Ed
25th June 2019, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TET exam scored 37%u2105 in 12th
3rd July 2019, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi am I eligible for tet as I have passed my pg with 60% and have done B.Ed also.
21st July 2019, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for tet exam if i have 40 percent m.a and 50 percent in b.a
1st August 2019, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Am i elligible for wb tet having 41% marks in graduation 71%in b.ed as a sc candidate?
27th November 2019, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for yet if I passed my m.a. with 60% , b. ed with 58% but I have 44% in B.A. degree.
26th March 2020, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

i am belonging from SC Cast, i have 46% marks in HSSLC can i eligible for LP TET
14th August 2020, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

i have secured 40% marks in graduation and 56% in post graduation.Am I applicable for TET examination??
28th November 2020, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the TET exam if I have scored 43.80%in HS and 43.75% in BA and 56.75% in MA
17th April 2021, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to apply ctet or utet exam if i have 44% in graduation even above 50 %in pg and bed??
26th July 2021, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply wb upper primary tet with39.62%in graduation in 2006 and bed in 2012-13
27th March 2022, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

I have 44.75% in degree am I eligible for TET paper I ?
27th March 2022, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the tet exam if I have scored 44.75 marks in B.A
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?