19th September 2015, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I too old for Graduation if pursuing B.A.(Political Science) at the age of 22 years?

Hello,
Is it too old to start Graduation at 22 years of age for a girl? I am 22 years old and joined B.A. course in Political Science Honours. I want to know I am too old for Graduation now?

22nd September 2015, 01:20 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I too old for Graduation if pursuing B.A.(Political Science) at the age of 22 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Is it too old to start Graduation at 22 years of age for a girl? I am 22 years old and joined B.A. course in Political Science Honours. I want to know I am too old for Graduation now?
No, nothing like that 22 years is not much old as you think. It is the normal age to study Graduation and most of the universities accept the candidates below 25 years, So, there is no issue with your age. Please don't waste your time by thinking like this. There is good scope available for BA Political Science course in both the Government and Private sectors. So, please concentrate on your studies and think about your future aspiration in order to get a bright future.
22nd September 2015, 04:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I too old for Graduation if pursuing B.A.(Political Science) at the age of 22 years?

Don't worry about your age and concentrate on your studies. Still you can complete your degree before 25 years of age which is not a bad thing. There are many people who don't have degree even after 30 years of age.

You will be eligible for many government jobs if you complete your degree in time. Most of the government jobs have upper age limit of 28 or 30 years. Therefore, don't worry and study well.
22nd September 2015, 06:30 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not too old, 22 years is quite a good age to do graduation. So, please do not worry about it and go on pursuing your graduation in B.A.(Political Science) and I am sure you will not face much problem in future.
31st July 2021, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Thanks for your advice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?