3rd February 2022, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Is B.Com a bachelor degree in Business Administration?

Hello, I want to know that is B.com. a bachelor degree in Business Administration ?
I also want know can i go for Master's where entry requirement is Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Economics ?

6th February 2022, 11:32 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Com a bachelor degree in Business Administration?

Business Administration is a degree that prepares you for the working world.
It mainly provides a training ground where individuals can understand business operations , best business practices and any no.of organisational and Management techniques.
BBA is a 3 year UG program focussing on business and management
While Bcom is offered in many Universities in India and can be studied as hons course for 3 years.
Careers in Business Administration
Marketing Associate
Financial Administrator
Sales Representative etc
7th February 2022, 01:22 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Com a bachelor degree in Business Administration?

BCom is a Bachelor of Commerce and BBA is a Bachelor degree in Business Administration. BCom is designed for students who want to command the subjects in accounting, finance, and banking. BBA is a business-based course and directs students towards a well-established management career.

After BCom if you want to do a master's degree then you can go for MBA, Master's in Commerce, Chartered Accountant, Certified Public Accounting, Financial Risk Management courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?