30th November 2015, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

B.E in Electronics and telecommunication after B.Sc in Computer science with 55%?

Hi, I am B.Sc (comp.Sci) final year student. I am having an average of 55% in my Graduation. Which courses should I do further to enhance my career and salary expectations? Can I do B.E in Electronics &Telecom, as I am having interest in it?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about KSOU engineering course?
  2. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience?
  3. Possiblity to study B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student?
  4. can BSc (IST) apply for Msc electronics?
  5. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics?
  6. Can I do M.E in Computer Science after completing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. Best college for B.Tech Engineering College for Civil in Raipur?
  8. List of top 30 colleges in Chennai under Anna University?
  9. M.Sc IT or M.Sc Computer science after PG Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  10. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  11. Can I study B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? -- [New]
  12. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  13. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  14. Which is the best field among Electronics and Telecommunication, Computer Science and Computer Engineering? Difference between both?
  15. When will be the next IBPS Exam? Last date to apply for this Exam?
  16. Can an IT graduate apply for recruitment in BEL? How to apply for it?
  17. List of good institutes for doing BE in Civil Engineering(Part time) in Mumbai -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
30th November 2015, 09:48 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.E in Electronics and telecommunication after B.Sc in Computer science with 55%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am B.Sc (comp.Sci) final year student. I am having an average of 55% in my Graduation. Which courses should I do further to enhance my career and salary expectations? Can I do B.E in Electronics &Telecom, as I am having interest in it?
Those who are interested to pursue for B.E in Electronics and telecommunication, must studied Physics, and Mathematics as a main subject at 12th standard level. So, if you have studied Physics, and Mathematics subject in 12th standard then definitely you are eligible. Since, you have completed B.Sc in Computer so it is better that you can apply for M.Sc in Computer or Master of Computer Application instead of B.E in Electronics and telecommunication. However, you need to qualify in the Engineering exams like, IIT, BITSAT in order to get admission for B.E in Electronics and telecommunication course.
30th November 2015, 10:33 AM
ant man

Default Re: B.E in Electronics and telecommunication after B.Sc in Computer science with 55%?

Yes you can do B.Tech after completing B.Sc with 55% marks. You must apply for the lateral entry exams to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year directly.
The basic eligibility is
>>You must have completed B.Sc maths related courses from a recognised university.
>>There is no marks percentage bar in B.Sc to do B.Tech
>>The minimum age limit to do B.Tech is 17 years
>>The maximum age limit to do B.Tech is 25 years.

Now a days there are a lot job opportunities for B.Tech candidates so after taking B.Tech ECE course you can get both government jobs and private jobs
30th November 2015, 12:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have completed B.SC in Computer Science so you are eligible for B.Tech course through lateral entry exam. If your B.Sc degree marks is above 50% from a recognized university then you are eligible B.Tech course in CSE but you can't apply for ECE department. Your age should be above 18 years.
30th November 2015, 01:30 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

You can pursue bachelor's degree in Electronics and Communication after bachelor's degree in science with 55%. If you directly want admission in second year of engineering then you must apply for the Lateral Entry Entrance exam for which diploma holders and bachelor of science candidates.

If you are unable to get admission through LEET exam then you can take admission on 10+2 basis in engineering if you have studied PCM subjects at 10+2 level.
30th November 2015, 05:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can go for B.E or B.Tech in electronics and telecom but it will be based on your class 12th qualification. Admission will be based on your performance in the written exam like JEE Main.

Your B.Sc computer science degree will become useless if you go for the course you have mentioned. There is MCA option also for you if you are interested in Software and IT field according to your qualification.
30th November 2015, 07:17 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

If you are interested to do the B.E. in Electronics & Telecom,then you can do this and make your career in it.Never loose your interest,As you are in B.Sc Graduation then you can do B.E. after Completion of BSc in Computer Science.You can also do Msc in Computer Science.

If you are good at programming then you can join the IT Companies,where you can make your future secure and can get the good salary according your expectations.So don't waste your time and its time to decide your path and do best in that field.Don't get confuse in selection of career field and after selecting do best and work hard in that field.Definitely you will get Success in your career.
1st December 2015, 09:59 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am happy to say you that you can definitely do B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication after completing B.Sc in Computer Science.
Candidates those who have studied Physics and Mathematics as a subject are eligible to study B.E. So, if you have studied Mathematics and Physics in class 12th you are definitely eligible. Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?