30th November 2015, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to continue graduation after having a gap in between the course?

Hello,my name is Kavita due to some problem I could not complete my graduation but my first year is clear and now I want to complete my two year of graduation in one year.Is it possible? If yes then to what extend and what is the procedure and one more thing what will be the expenses
Please reply as soon as possible. I am from Punjab. Actually, I want to purse my study. Please give me some good advise.

1st December 2015, 09:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to continue graduation after having a gap in between the course?

If you have not exceeded the maximum period for doing the graduation then you can apply for re admission once again by going to the college. Graduation degree should be completed in 7 years time.

If you pass this much time without passing all three years then you will not be allowed to continue.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?