8th February 2016, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

B.Ed entrance exam eligibility after post graduation with 70% and graduation with 47%?

Hi I got 47% marks in graduation. And I got 70% marks in post graduation. Can I eligible for B.Ed entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for B.Ed in IP university? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility for entrance exam of Post Graduation in English?
  3. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after scoring 42% in graduation and post graduation?
  4. Eligibility for doing Hotel Management course after B.Com?
  5. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 59% in Post Graduation and 44% in Graduation?
  6. Eligibility criteria for doing Post Graduation in Business Management?
  7. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing graduation with 42%?
  8. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after scoring 42% in graduation and post graduation?
  9. Will it be a problem to apply for the post graduation entrance exam in Delhi University if I have a back papers in graduation?
  10. Eligibility criteria for entrance exam for bank for clerk post after post graduation in Microbiology and with an age of 30 years?
  11. Eligibility for CET entrance exam after completing post graduation in Psychology with 70%?
  12. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  13. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
  14. B.Ed entrance exam eligibility after post graduation with 70% and graduation with 47%? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  16. How can I get admission in IIT being a student of Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  17. Post graduation eligibility in IGNOU after graduation in distance from Annamalai University?
  18. How to join as a lecturer in government engineering college or Aided Engineering college
8th February 2016, 11:50 PM
kantraman

Default Re: B.Ed entrance exam eligibility after post graduation with 70% and graduation with 47%?

For admission in B.Ed one should have graduation in any stream from any recognised university with minimum of 50% marks and 45% for sc/st/obc category.There are few universities who gives weightage for post graduation degree like Jammu university.But most of universities's admission are based upon the entrance test.There are few universities where you can take admission if having only 40% to 45% marks in graduation like kashmir university.
9th February 2016, 12:47 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Ed entrance exam eligibility after post graduation with 70% and graduation with 47%?

No, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to appear for B.Ed entrance examination as the minimum marks required in graduation is 50% and you have not been able to score atleast 50% also, therefore I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for it.
9th February 2016, 12:56 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi I got 47% marks in graduation. And I got 70% marks in post graduation. Can I eligible for B.Ed entrance exam?
Sorry it is not possible for you to get B.Ed admission through regular mode. It is mandatory that you must score at least 50% of marks at Graduation level to be eligible for B.Ed through regular mode. Graduation is the basic qualification requirement for B.Ed course. The qualification must be obtained from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks at Graduation. Those who are pursuing the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply the course. Since, you have scored below 50% of marks at Graduation so i suggest you to pursue for B.Ed through Distance or Correspondence mode.
9th February 2016, 12:59 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
You have completed post graduation degree with 70% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There is no age criteria.
9th February 2016, 05:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Most of the universities ask for degree with at least 50% marks to become eligible for B.Ed entrance exam. You don't have 50% marks in bachelor degree but you have post graduate degree with the required marks which should make you eligible for admission.

Just be prepared for B.Ed entrance exam because admission is mostly based on merit on the basis of rank. Universities release admission notification and you have to apply on a prescribed format.
9th February 2016, 07:34 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. The eligibility criteria for this training course is that a candidate must have completed bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year candidates of graduation are also eligible for B.Ed course.

The marks which a candidate must score in graduation is 50% in order to be eligible for Bachelor of Education course. You have only 47% marks in bachelor's degree. So, you are not eligible for B.Ed course.
9th February 2016, 07:57 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The full form of B.Ed is Bachelor of Education.

Eligibility Criteria:

*Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

*Minimum of 50% marks required in bachelor's degree to apply for B.Ed course.

Since, you have only 47% marks in graduation, you can not apply for B.Ed course.
9th February 2016, 08:14 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Ed course. B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is two year duration course.

The minimum eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university.

Candidate must have minimum 50% in bachelor's degree.

So, you are not eligible to pursue course from any recognised university.
9th February 2016, 08:29 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to appear in B.Ed entrance exam:

Candidate must have done graduation from recognised university in any discipline.

Minimum percentage required to appear in the entrance exam is 50% and 45% for reserved categories as per government rules.

Entrance exam is generally held in the month of June and July.
9th February 2016, 09:21 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is two year duration course. The course is necessary for recruitment of candidates as teacher.

No, you are not eligible to pursue the course. The eligibility to appear for entrance examination conducted for admission is candidate must have passed graduation degree from any recognised university. Candidate must have scoed minimum 50% in graduation degree.

So, you are not eligible to appear for entrance examination,so you are not eligible to get admission in the course.
10th February 2016, 12:59 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Yes, the aspirant can do B.Ed with less than 50% marks in graduation at University of Pune. In Pune University the eligibility to study B.Ed is a pass in Bachelor’s Degree or Master's Degree from a recognised university, with at least 45% marks. There will be an entrance examination for the admission. The website pdf link is given for your reference
http://unipune.ac.in/Syllabi_PDF/rev...edSyllabus.pdf
10th February 2016, 01:57 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Well, the eligibility criteria for B.Ed is quite complex, as it keeps varying from university to university or from council to council.

A general common criteria which is generally followed by most of the university for B.Ed is that, the candidate should have passed graduation with a minimum of 50% from a recognized university.

But there are exceptions as well.

For example:- (i) National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) demands a minimum of 55% marks either in Bachelor's degree or Master's degree to allow candidates to sit in its entrance exam for B.Ed. (ii) IGNOU demands a minimum of 50% marks either in Bachelor's degree or Master's degree along with a year of teaching experience at any level from primary to senior secondary.

So, you are eligible also as well as not eligible also. It depends upon your choice of institution/university/council/entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?