19th January 2014, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

BA double degree done from Annamalai University is recognised for Public service?

Is BA double degree done in /english recognised in annamalai university for public service ?

30th August 2014, 05:35 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BA double degree done from Annamalai University is recognised for Public service?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is BA double degree done in /english recognised in annamalai university for public service ?

Yeah a BA double degree is eligible for applying for the Public Service Commission and there are many State public service commission and there is a Union Public Service commission.There are criteria's which are needed to be satisfied for applying for the exam and they may include such as the Nationality standard ,age limit and the education qualfiication

As you are satisfying the education qualification needed you need to satisfy the other two criteria for the exam in order to be eligible for applying for the Public Service commission

Regards
~Jxsab~
16th June 2016, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: BA double degree done from Annamalai University is recognised for Public service?

WHEN THE APPLICATION FORM FOR BA DOUBLE DEGREE FOR THE YEAR 2016-17 WILL GET
25th June 2017, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,I am completed msc ,microbiology and BEd, after that I completed BA English double degree course. At present Working in ssa part time teacher from 2012 ,selection by ceo interview, by 2 year teaching experience and higher qualification based. Can I get permanent teaching post sir..
18th May 2019, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

If BA English double degree course in annamalai university is valid for government jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?