8th May 2014, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Bachelor degree in Hotel management is possible after B.Com?

hey, i am doing b com honors from delhi university . I am intersted in doing hotel management . Is it possible for me to do hotel management after completing my graduation.

10th May 2014, 06:43 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Bachelor degree in Hotel management is possible after B.Com?

It is good if you have done B.com from Delhi university. It is very reputed university and after that you may get good job. But as you want to do hotel management then of course you can do it. If you have interest in this field then definitely you should go for it.

There are many scope of this field and after that you can apply for the job in many big hotels. And there are so many colleges in India where you can apply for the degree. And it is best to do it from a best college after that you may get good job through the campus placement. So, tried to get good marks.

AS you have done B.Com then i think you should do M.com or MBA both are good courses after the B.com and i think for the commerce student it is best to do MBA in finance or HR both have good scope and after that you can apply for many companies for the job and there you will get good job and good salary package.

So, i think you should go for this course. Now decision is yours.And you have to take decision so try to take right decision and choose that which gives you bright career.
5th June 2014, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

hi,I am in B.com 2nd year after this can i join in hotel management ? & my sister completed 10th now.She interested in hotel management course for that ,Which stream should she take in 11th std? PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION
13th June 2015, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing my B.Com (Reg) from St.Mary's Degree college. And I am Interested in doing Hotel Management as a Chef. Is it possible? And I am not interested sitting in one place and work. I mean as HR or Accounted!
14th June 2015, 06:06 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

Yes you can do the Hotel management after completing B.com as you have told that you have completed B.com from the Delhi university. So there are chances for getting good jobs after completing B.com.
But if you have interest in doing the Hotel Management then you should do it.
Being B.com a commerce side so i will suggest you to do MBA or M.com.
well you should take the decision of your choice as the carrier is yours.
15th June 2015, 01:08 AM
Rijo kjr
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi,I am in B.com 2nd year after this can i join in hotel management ? & my sister completed 10th now.She interested in hotel management course for that ,Which stream should she take in 11th std? PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION
After your B com you can do hotel management.your plus two certificate is enough for joining hotel management.
your sister can take any stream in 11 th standard
she can do hotel management after any stream of plus two.
15th June 2015, 01:14 AM
Rijo kjr
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After your B com you can do hotel management.your plus two certificate is enough for joining hotel management.
your sister can take any stream in 11 th standard
she can do hotel management after any stream of plus two.
26th July 2016, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Hi,my name is pawan and I am in be.a final year .and my interest inot hotel management courses after completion my b.a degree.i am pursuing my degree from university of Delhi.
Can I join hotel management after completing my degree?
Please give me the guidance.
22nd August 2016, 04:44 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

dear friend,
YES, Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management is possible after B.Com.
But make sure that you have met all other criteria like age and study gap.
Here are some leading colleges to study Hotel Management

Institute Of Hotel Management , Gurdaspur

Insititute Of Hotel Management , Lucknow

Institute Of Hotel Management , Hyderabad

Institute Of Hotel Management , Goa

SRM Institute Of Hotel Management ,Kanchipuram.

Institute Of Hotel Management , Faridabad

Institute Of Hotel Management , Hajipur

Institute Of Hotel Management , Jaipur

Institute Of Hotel Management, Bhopal

Institute Of Hotel Management , Shimla

State Institute Of Hotel Management ,Dehradun

Institute Of Hotel Management, Guwahati
6th May 2017, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

I'm graduate in b.com but I'm interested in hotel management so can I do hotel management after graduation and how?? Please guide me!!
8th May 2017, 11:24 AM
abjj

I heard about hotel management course is good in Lovely Professional University and based upon your UG marks/LPUNEST will get good scholarship also. And placement record also good.

students are placed at Qatar Airways at a 20LPA , Air India, Hyatt USA and Wolf Great Resort USA ( 15 LPA). Rest other students are placed In worlds best hotels like Taj , Dominos etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?