21st June 2010, 10:55 AM
vianyak

What to do after 12th between CA, Hotel Management and Economics Honors?

i want to know what to do after 12th.....CA, hotel management or
Eco honors
......also which side has a greater opportunity...???

2nd August 2011, 09:51 AM
prashant.jha39
Member+

Default Re: What to do after 12th between CA, Hotel Management and Economics Honors?

see among the options you have given CA is the best one, but becoming a CA requires a lot of hardwork and dedication.Its not that whcih field is best is important, but its that in which field you can give your best, and as far as opportunities is oncerned , there is oppportunity for all the 3 fields but it all depends on ur hardwork and talent
2nd August 2011, 02:01 PM
gayatrikarnewar

Smile Re: What to do after 12th between CA, Hotel Management and Economics Honors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vianyak View Post
i want to know what to do after 12th.....CA, hotel management or
Eco honors
......also which side has a greater opportunity...???
Hi, I think you are confused with 3 strems so I provide the information of all 3 courses.

Chartered Accountent
As you know in todays world CA has great scope but the way is not so easy you have to pass the CPT (Common Proficiency Test) with good marks. For your another doubts refer site www.icai.org

Hotel Management
The hospitality industry has grown by leaps and bounds in the past decade. But for this you must have an outgoing and pleasant personality, capacity for hard work and a liking for interacting with people.
For refferance go to www.hotelmanagement.co.in

Eco Honors
Economics is an exciting carear that holds many oppertunities, owning to globalization and liberalization of world economics.

So all three are exciting but its totally on you and your area of interest to choose the right feild Best Luck.
2nd August 2011, 02:13 PM
Bmsri

Thumbs up Re: What to do after 12th between CA, Hotel Management and Economics Honors?

Hi friend,

After 12th std you have more choices.

According to me Economics Honors has very less opportunity compare to
other two you asked about.

CA is a evergreen course and its opportunity never fades out. Similarly hotel
management also never loses its scope. So choosing one of them totally
depends on your interest only. I think you can hotel management is little easier to study when compared to CA.
2nd August 2011, 03:49 PM
dagamahajan

Default Re: What to do after 12th between CA, Hotel Management and Economics Honors?

what you want to do after your 12th may be guided by your interests...
Like if you have interests in accounts and you are good at it then you should opt for CA.
But if you are quiet good at public interaction and you like hospitalility yo can join hotel management...hotel management is a very good course if you like to cook..it offers you great opportunity for those who want to become chefs.
Economics honours is also a very good course if you have a lot of interest in whats going on in lehman brothers dissolving and the ressiosn in usa affecting india economics is all about finance
here i told you according to your interest and if you want to see a future and want to live a simple life you should opt for hotel management as the job is eye catching and the pay is also very good
for ca and economics honours you will have to lead a very competetive life until you clear the course
27th July 2012, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

can i work in bank else i have mangement honors?plz help me
31st October 2012, 11:21 AM
suraj391

hello
If you have the required eligibility then
you can surely do MBA in Hotel Management.
As a graduate you the required educational qualification.
Several institutions offer the course and they have their
own eligibility criteria. Some take direct admission and
some take entrance test. If you have to appear for the
entrance test and after successful completion of the
test you can surely take admission for the MBA in
Hotel Management course.

all the best
thaxsssss
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?