3rd February 2022, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Bachelor of fashion technology is good a course or not as compared to BBA and BCA?

Hlw I'm vedika Agrawal now I m doing bachelor of fashion technology from St xaviers college ranchi I want to know is it good course or not and after complete UG course it's scop and jobs company name.

6th February 2022, 09:30 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bachelor of fashion technology is good a course or not as compared to BBA and BCA?

Those who have cleared their class 12 from any stream can persue a fashion design course at graduation level.
Admission is granted , only if the candidate has completed their schooling from a recognised board.
If you are interested in fashion designing , then you can persue the course or else you can opt BBA or BCA.
These are also popular courses in India.
BBA is considered with business management while BCA is concerned with computer Application studies.
BCA has better job opportunity than BBA.
7th February 2022, 12:00 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bachelor of fashion technology is good a course or not as compared to BBA and BCA?

Bachelor of Fashion Technology is one of the most popular courses among students and thousands of candidates apply at different Fashion Design colleges across the country with an aspiration to become a successful fashion designer. Every course has an individualistic value and has scope in its respective fields. You need to choose the course as per your interest and how you want to shape your career in the future.

After completing the Bachelor of Fashion Technology course you can explore the career opportunities across several sectors and some of them are given below.

Textile Designer
Apparel Designer
Retail Merchandiser
Production Manager
Fashion Blogger
Personal Buyer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?