17th November 2015, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Is BBA course for Commerce students only? Can PCMB students take BBA course?

Is BBA only for commerce students? I am a student of science(PCMB). Can i take BBA to reach my aim of MBA? My % is around 70% to 80%. Please reply.

17th November 2015, 08:44 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is BBA course for Commerce students only? Can PCMB students take BBA course?

Yes, you can apply for BBA course being a PCMB candidate.

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business administration.

The minimum eligibility criteria for applying BBA course is that the candidate must have passed class 12 in any stream with English as compulsory subject from a recognized board of education.

After completion of BBA undergraduate course the candidate can pursue MBA.
17th November 2015, 08:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is BBA course for Commerce students only? Can PCMB students take BBA course?

No, BBA course is not only for Commerce students. Candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board are eligible to pursue BBA course. You can get direct admission in BBA course on the basis of your 12th standard board examination marks. After completion of your BBA course, you need to appear in MBA entrance examinations like MAT, CAT, XAT, CMAT, etc., for getting admission in MBA course.
18th November 2015, 12:18 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is BBA only for commerce students? I am a student of science(PCMB). Can i take BBA to reach my aim of MBA? My % is around 70% to 80%. Please reply.
It is not like that any stream students are eligible to apply for the BBA. Those candidates who are interested in Business or Management related field such candidates can pursue for BBA course.

Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for the BBA. However, most of the reputed BBA colleges give first preference to those candidates who have studied Commerce or Arts at 12th standard level. Yes, BBA is one of the choices to do MBA in future.

BBA Eligibility Criteria:

- All applicants who have passed Intermediate or equivalent examination in any stream are eligible to apply.
- Applicants belonging to General and OBC category should have a minimum aggregate percentage of 50% in the 12th board exam examination are eligible.
- 5% relaxation is allotted to the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
- Applicants in the final year can also eligible to apply.
18th November 2015, 12:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, BBA course is not only for commence student.

Yes, PCMB student also can apply for BBA course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for BBA course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?