20th April 2014, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

BBA (Fashion Designing) after 3 years of Diploma?

Is it possible to do BBA (fashion designing) after completing my 3 years of diploma course in fashion designing ( AD&FT) is there any problem if i get that course.
please I am waiting for your replay

3rd May 2014, 10:09 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BBA (Fashion Designing) after 3 years of Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to do BBA (fashion designing) after completing my 3 years of diploma course in fashion designing ( AD&FT) is there any problem if i get that course.
please I am waiting for your replay
Hey friend,

Wishing to join in BBA course in Fashion Designing which is a Undergraduate course of 3 years duration consisting of 6 semesters.

As having completed Diploma you will be able to apply for the course as for joining in the BBA Fashion designing course you need to have a education qualification of completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with a fair percentage.As Diploma has the same value as that of a +2,you will be eligible as per the education qualification which is needed for the course.

The top colleges which you can opt for doing the course are:
  • Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, New Delhi Delhi
  • St Xaviers College, Kolkata West Bengal
  • Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies, Pune Maharashtra
  • Delhi Business School, New Delhi Delhi
  • MassCoMedia, Noida Uttar Pradesh
  • Apeejay Institute of Management and Information Technology,Tughlakabad,New Delhi
  • J. D. Birla Institute, Kolkata West Bengal
  • Institute for International Management and Technology, Gurgaon Haryana
  • Pioneer College Of Management, Kolkata West Bengal
  • Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai Maharashtra

ALL THE BEST
4th May 2014, 02:55 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: BBA (Fashion Designing) after 3 years of Diploma?

Yes, of course you can do BBA in fashion designing and as you have done diploma in fashion designing then it is best if you want to do degree in fashion designing.

There are lots of scope in fashion designing now a days. This youth India is crazy about the fashion and in this fashion world it is best to do degree in fashion designing.

And as you have done diploma in fashion designing then i think it is best to do degree in this field. After that you will get benefit of this course and i think for any job you need minimum graduation degree and diploma is not equivalent to graduation degree.

So, you should do degree course after the diploma and after that you can also start your own boutique. And this will give you more opportunity to do something best in this field.
There are many colleges in India where you can apply for the fashion designing course and you have to apply for the entrance exam if you want to get good college for this course.

And i think it is best to do this course from a good and reputed college after that you may get job through the campus placement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?